The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Hmmm that 2 week old glass of water suddenly looks thirst quenching.
Original post by morgan8002
Only in some countries. In Western Europe and North America you should be fine.

yes, thank you.

Original post by newblood
will

not observable, only would you notice the effects when its consumed. If you swallow water in the shower and are still fine then its OK, otherwise..

ah okay well sometimes I do ngl but only if I like take chocolate into the shower with me and get thirsty so it's not alot. It will be fine then hopefully, I will update on this thread tomorrow (not that anyone cares) if I'm still alive or not, I'm gonna go ahead and drink the water about a 1/4 of a glass.
Reply 22
So have you made up your mind yet?
Original post by Thomb

Original post by Thomb
" will update on this thread tomorrow (not that anyone cares) if I'm still alive or not, I'm gonna go ahead and drink the water about a 1/4 of a glass."

and I literally just did, taste a bit thicker than normal water but we usually filter ours.
Reply 24
Original post by Anonymous
" will update on this thread tomorrow (not that anyone cares) if I'm still alive or not, I'm gonna go ahead and drink the water about a 1/4 of a glass."

and I literally just did, taste a bit thicker than normal water but we usually filter ours.

You can vote on my whois ill poll tomorrow if you want. be safe and if you can't be safe be careful
OH MY GOD AM I ****ING DUMB.

I JUST REMEMBERED WE EVEN HAVE TO FILTER OUR KITCHEN TAP WATER CAUSE IT GAVE US ALL GASTROENTRITIS!!

THE WATER I DRINK IS EITHER BOTTLED OR MY MUM FILTERS LOADS OUT EVERY MORNING AND JUGS IT.

WTF WAS I THINKING.

THIS WATER IS SKANKY AF FML.

oh well. it's done.

Spoiler

Original post by Thomb
You can vote on my whois ill poll tomorrow if you want. be safe and if you can't be safe be careful

lol are you gonna make a who is ill poll tomorrow?

thanks for the well wishes
Reply 27
lol are you gonna make a who is ill poll tomorrow?

thanks for the well wishes

I've already made one its in chat.

that's ok. :smile:
Reply 28
OH MY GOD AM I ****ING DUMB.

I JUST REMEMBERED WE EVEN HAVE TO FILTER OUR KITCHEN TAP WATER CAUSE IT GAVE US ALL GASTROENTRITIS!!

THE WATER I DRINK IS EITHER BOTTLED OR MY MUM FILTERS LOADS OUT EVERY MORNING AND JUGS IT.

WTF WAS I THINKING.

THIS WATER IS SKANKY AF FML.

oh well. it's done.

Spoiler

LoL :biggrin:

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=3968691

You are so lazy. LoL
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Thomb
I've already made one its in chat.

that's ok. :smile:

edit this post and add a link

Spoiler

lol n thanks for the link (:

you're even lazier than me bruh, too lazy to type a space between who and is
Reply 31
lol n thanks for the link (:

you're even lazier than me bruh, too lazy to type a space between who and is

You're right i saw that typo and thought it looked cool so I left it (couldn't be bothered)
Original post by curiousduck
my autistic brother always does it even though my dad tries to stop him and he hasn't died yet ... I mean he's pretty healthy :lol: so I'm sure its fine !!

That is the problem with something that hasn't hurt you, it only does when it does. I have not been hurt by a falling piano but if one hits me it's curtains. Water can be a very dangerous medium, but hey you could drink from the toilet bowel and never be affected.
i usually drink from the tap if i am in that situation, dont want to turn the alarm off or walk down the stairs as i may wake my mum up
In uk its ok inused drink it when i faked fasting lol
Why do you brush your teeth from the bathroom tap if you feel concerned about drinking it?, you kind of contradicted yourself there.
Original post by WhyDoWeCare?
Why do you brush your teeth from the bathroom tap if you feel concerned about drinking it?, you kind of contradicted yourself there.

This thread’s 5 years old...

Latest