The Student Room Group

Reverse sleep pattern

[video="youtube;-klDGGcyc2g"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-klDGGcyc2g[/video]

I'm up all night does anyone else suffer from the same problem? :smile:
(edited 8 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
[video="youtube;CEa1Jk_VT0U"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CEa1Jk_VT0U[/video]

Just going to choose some cool music.
Reply 2
[video="youtube;CIMNXogXnvE"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CIMNXogXnvE[/video]

Why don't you get back into bed?
I ve been having that problem although I ve now slept from 2pm till now so it's progress I suppose.
Reply 4
Original post by claireestelle
I ve been having that problem although I ve now slept from 2pm till now so it's progress I suppose.

The past week I've been up all night its turning into a real nightmare. I can't go to work and I've got none of my essay done my brain is con fuddled.
Original post by Thomb
The past week I've been up all night its turning into a real nightmare. I can't go to work and I've got none of my essay done my brain is con fuddled.

Do you sleep during the day at all?
Reply 6
Do you sleep during the day at all?

That's the thing I feel absolutely shattered and sleep all day.
Original post by Thomb
That's the thing I feel absolutely shattered and sleep all day.

I m not suggesting this definetly works but if you can stay up all day by using caffeine then going to bed at a semi reasonable time then you might be able to reset your sleep pattern.
Reply 8
I m not suggesting this definetly works but if you can stay up all day by using caffeine then going to bed at a semi reasonable time then you might be able to reset your sleep pattern.

I've done that a few times it works for a while then i just fall back into the old pattern. Tbh it feels really weird staying up all day and I start too hallucinate.

You say you got up at 2 am does that effect your day?
Join the club. I sleep from like 5am or 6 to 1pm. Gap year life. Resitting too so i just revise during thr silent night.
Reply 10
Original post by Lawbringer
Join the club. I sleep from like 5am or 6 to 1pm. Gap year life. Resitting too so i just revise during thr silent night.

I'd like to be more productive but I just feel manic, my brain is working overtime yet my body just feels as though its half asleep.
Original post by Thomb
I've done that a few times it works for a while then i just fall back into the old pattern. Tbh it feels really weird staying up all day and I start too hallucinate.

You say you got up at 2 am does that effect your day?

Well apart from really wanting a coffee I feel like I could try and stay up till 8pm or so, I wouldn't say I feel brilliant though.
Reply 12
Original post by Thomb
[video="youtube;-klDGGcyc2g"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-klDGGcyc2g[/video]

I'm up all night does anyone else suffer from the same problem? :smile:

Hello. I hope you get a good sleep ! All will be fine.
Best of luck ! :redface:
I don't actually have anything to do. I've finished writing an article.
And I'm getting really hungry.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 14
Well apart from really wanting a coffee I feel like I could try and stay up till 8pm or so, I wouldn't say I feel brilliant though.

Does it interfere with your normal day? :smile:

Original post by Vlad83
Hello. I hope you get a good sleep ! All will be fine.
Best of luck ! :redface:

Original post by Thomb
I'd like to be more productive but I just feel manic, my brain is working overtime yet my body just feels as though its half asleep.

Oh yeah i think that means your kind of new to it. Happens to me when i fix pattern and then break it then being awake past 1 means i cant really focus on intense tasks but afterafter a few days it goes back to normal lol

If your on pc get off it. I use phone which messes up typing but helps me focus less on it and more on studying. On pc i cant spend all night just watching stuff or playing games.
Original post by Thomb
Does it interfere with your normal day? :smile:

Not massively:smile:
Original post by BWV1007
I don't actually have anything to do. I've finished writing an article.
And I'm getting really hungry.

Posted from TSR Mobile

You have awoken my sleeping stomach. It is now demaning me to feed it lol. I always get hungry at night haha
Reply 18
Original post by Lawbringer
Oh yeah i think that means your kind of new to it. Happens to me when i fix pattern and then break it then being awake past 1 means i cant really focus on intense tasks but afterafter a few days it goes back to normal lol

If your on pc get off it. I use phone which messes up typing but helps me focus less on it and more on studying. On pc i cant spend all night just watching stuff or playing games.

I am on my pc I can't tear myself away from it. :smile:

I was pretty normal sleep wise a while back now I'm real messed up I've got deadlines to meet and essays to get in and its all going to pot.
Reply 19
Not massively:smile:

That's good. I'm all at sea. :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest