The Student Room Group

How do I style my hair

Hi, I only spend about five minutes every morning styling my hair. For only about 1 day a week does it look good (basically I just mess about with my hair and hope it comes out ok).

One day it looked like this:
IMG_20160301_135419.jpg
And I thought it looked pretty cool. How could I possibly recreate that or style my hair similarly?
very simple hairstyle mate, do you use product?
Reply 2
Original post by danalwill
very simple hairstyle mate, do you use product?

Yes, but I have no idea what I'm doing.
Reply 3
Original post by LeviM
Hi, I only spend about five minutes every morning styling my hair. For only about 1 day a week does it look good (basically I just mess about with my hair and hope it comes out ok).

One day it looked like this:
IMG_20160301_135419.jpg
And I thought it looked pretty cool. How could I possibly recreate that or style my hair similarly?

Unless you're in year 3 going to a school Disco, you don't.
Reply 5
Original post by KissMyAbs

Well, I'm neither of those things. I am however in year 11 and go to a school full of highly critical, insanely good looking people.
Reply 6
maybe shorter on the sides but leave it long on the top, dont use and product
Use a blowdryer on a low heat when you come out of the shower and then V05 matt spray.

Sort out your tie, sir.
Reply 8
Original post by MountKimbie
Use a blowdryer on a low heat when you come out of the shower and then V05 matt spray.

Sort out your tie, sir.

Thanks for the advice.

I'll have you know that typically my tie is nothing but perfect.
Original post by LeviM
Well, I'm neither of those things. I am however in year 11 and go to a school full of highly critical, insanely good looking people.

Unfortunately styling your won't do anything for you then. Do you go to a school for models :biggrin:

Sort out your tie, sir.

At school I don't think I even fastened my top button more than a few times. Then again, I also wore trainers half the time and was eventually expelled so....:lol:
Original post by ByronicHero
At school I don't think I even fastened my top button more than a few times. Then again, I also wore trainers half the time and was eventually expelled so....:lol:

I have a 17.5 inch neck in a size medium shirt so I can't do up my top button even to this day without investing in custom made shirts.

Why did you get expelled?
I have a 17.5 inch neck in a size medium shirt so I can't do up my top button even to this day without investing in custom made shirts.

Why did you get expelled?

I know the feeling.

Which time? From that school it was really that they had no other options. I'd been given hundreds of detentions I didn't show up to, had had tens of external exclusions and at least doubler that many internal exclusions. It was a good grammar school and they couldn't afford to have me messing around all the time basically. I'm not proud of it, it was stupid.
Original post by KissMyAbs

Speak for yourself mate. I know plenty of guys (myself included) who do their hair and I'm at uni.
Original post by mkap
maybe shorter on the sides but leave it long on the top, dont use and product

^ This is the traditional ***qboi haircut if you go OTT with it.

How does it look when it grows longer? Have you ever tried it longer than the pic provided?

Quick Reply

Latest