If I really liked her, sure.

Spoiler

Reply 2
Original post by BristolFresher15
If I really liked her, sure.

Spoiler

poor virgin
No sex = no relationship.

I get some guys have low test levels/ low sex desire but most of us don't. There's other problems if she wants to wait till marriage as well.
Reply 4
No, people with weird religious hangups are off putting and probably have other religiously motivated hangups as well.
Original post by KissMyAbs
No sex = no relationship.

I get some guys have low test levels/ low sex desire but most of us don't. There's other problems if she wants to wait till marriage as well.

Being okay with such a relationship doesn't necessarily mean low test or desire, what're you on?
Original post by Anonymous
poor virgin

Who said I was a virgin?
Reply 7
Original post by Maker
No, people with weird religious hangups are off putting and probably have other religiously motivated hangups as well.

its not because of religion, more personal reasons
Being okay with such a relationship doesn't necessarily mean low test or desire, what're you on?

It can do....
If you love her, then yes its obviously worth it.
It can do....

It could. Your statement made it seem like the only conclusion. Which is obviously not the case.
I think it is unlikely that I would be compatible with somebody who has a vastly different attitude to sex than I do.
Reply 12
its not because of religion, more personal reasons

Sex is an important part of any intimate relationship. Someone who does not want it for whatever reason is a red flag for me. What happens if he/she still does not want sex after marriage?
It could. Your statement made it seem like the only conclusion. Which is obviously not the case.

'Made it seem like the only conclusion to you because you got offended'
I would, answering the general point of the question not from the viewpoint given, be okay with such a relationship, not everyone wants sex, it doesn't have to be a religious thing at all!
'Made it seem like the only conclusion to you because you got offended'

Why would I be offended by a stranger's non-scientific opinion on something? I'm just trying to point out that generalization such behavior is non-scientific.
Why would I be offended by a stranger's non-scientific opinion on something? I'm just trying to point out that generalization such behavior is non-scientific.

Of course it's a scientific reason why a guy might not want sex/ no be bothered about it till after marriage.

Maybe go see a doctor.
Of course it's a scientific reason why a guy might not want sex/ no be bothered about it till after marriage.

Maybe go see a doctor.

I'm saying its non-scientific to generalize such behavior!

Nevermind, I think we just misunderstand each other's points :smile:
I'm saying its non-scientific to generalize such behavior!

Nevermind, I think we just misunderstand each other's points :smile:

yawn.... here we go again, I have already said I didn't generalise anyone, so stop trying to argue when you're wrong.
...say if the girl wanted to remain a virgin until marriage but was willing to do other things, would you guys still go out with the girl and be her boyfriend?

Honestly there are guys out there who are more than willing to wait until the girl is ready. I personally waited almost a year of dating my boyfriend before doing anything more than making out because I went through a period of insecurity and I wanted to make sure that my boyfriend was with me because he loved me and not for sex. Even when I was ready, my boyfriend made it clear that he was willing to wait until marriage and didn't want to force me into anything I wasn't comfortable with.

That said, there are also guys who do feel like sex is important early on in a relationship. Therefore I recommend that you make your intentions clear early on in a relationship so the guy is aware and can make his decision :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending