^^

Show i ve liked in the past include:
greys anatomy
big bang theory
game of thrones
suits
south park

Scroll to see replies

New Girl is my favorite show. Community was awesome. House too.
Original post by BristolFresher15
New Girl is my favorite show. Community was awesome. House too.

House is the one with the doctor right? I believe i ve seen community at some point.
Peep Show.

I could watch it constantly and it's amazing. Will link you some sort of buzzfeed article to wet your appetite for it if you want OP.
Original post by claireestelle
House is the one with the doctor right? I believe i ve seen community at some point.

Yes, great show. Spectacular performance by Hugh Laurie
Crazy Ex Girlfriend has just finished its first season
Sons of anarchy, Hannibal, walking dead.
Original post by Ethereal World
Peep Show.

I could watch it constantly and it's amazing. Will link you some sort of buzzfeed article to wet your appetite for it if you want OP.

I believe i ve seen all of peep show too :P You can tell i dont have much of a life.
Girls! I binged all four seasons at the weekend and am having serious withdrawal symptoms now
Original post by claireestelle
I believe i ve seen all of peep show too :P You can tell i dont have much of a life.

Linking this anyway :teehee:

25 Times “Peep Show” Perfectly Summed Up British Life

It's basically my life.
Original post by BristolFresher15
Yes, great show. Spectacular performance by Hugh Laurie

Seems something i might like, i ll add it to my list :smile:
The Good Wife is similar to Suits, and Rome and Spartacus are similar to GOT. I recommend all three.

The Wire is fantastic in general, and Gossip Girl, Gilmore Girls and the OC are all great if you are inclined towards such things :P

Peep Show, as EW says, is a must watch.

I recently watched every episode of Brooklyn Nine Nine and The League and was surprised to really enjoy both, though the former more so.

Also - something out of left field - watch old episodes of Goodness Gracious Me. It is still hilarious.
Chuck
HIMYM
My Family
Modern Family
Avatar: The Last Airbender/Korra
Only Fools And Horses
Green Green Grass
Modern Family. Not particularly similar to any of the ones you've listed but I love it. It's one of those shows that requires 100% of your attention to watch all of the small things that characters are doing, rather than having it on in the background.
Monday Night Raw (WWE)

This video shall get you interested.

[video="youtube;z9aoTLldUIc"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z9aoTLldUIc[/video]
Linking this anyway :teehee:

25 Times “Peep Show” Perfectly Summed Up British Life

It's basically my life.

"On getting across london" that is just so true, i ve only been to london a handful of times but never liked the tube.
The Sopranos (best TV show ever made)
The Office (UK)
The West Wing
Falling Skies
The Newsroom
Entourage
Original post by ByronicHero
The Good Wife is similar to Suits, and Rome and Spartacus are similar to GOT. I recommend all three.

The Wire is fantastic in general, and Gossip Girl, Gilmore Girls and the OC are all great if you are inclined towards such things :P

Peep Show, as EW says, is a must watch.

I recently watched every episode of Brooklyn Nine Nine and The League and was surprised to really enjoy both, though the former more so.

Also - something out of left field - watch old episodes of Goodness Gracious Me. It is still hilarious.

BROOKLYN NINE NINE

OP this HAS to be done.

Spoiler

I was also surprisingly entertained by Parks and Recreation. And I'm sure you've watched Friends but if you haven't then you definitely should. Favorite TV show of all time.
BROOKLYN NINE NINE

OP this HAS to be done.

Spoiler

Oh no, I'll have to settle for Diaz...oh no....

Actually I'll take Terry and his yoghurt :wink:

Quick Reply

Latest