The Student Room Group

Boyfriends 18th birthday!!

Hi,
My boyfriend is turning 18 soon and I need to get him an amazing present or multiple presents. But I don't know what to get him. If anyone has any ideas or could tell me what they would want for their 18th from their girlfriend then that would be helpful.
Thank you xx

Posted from TSR Mobile

Scroll to see replies

Protein powder and a gym membership.

He gets bigger and you get a 'buffer' bf. Win win.
Reply 2
Original post by zarrii
Hi,
My boyfriend is turning 18 soon and I need to get him an amazing present or multiple presents. But I don't know what to get him. If anyone has any ideas or could tell me what they would want for their 18th from their girlfriend then that would be helpful.
Thank you xx

Posted from TSR Mobile

It's my eighteenth soon and I don't even know what I want.
A watch is always nice
Reply 4
Paco Rabanne 1m or Versace Eros. Pricey but heavenly :wink:

Original post by KissMyAbs

Such alpha, much wow...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by *Stefan*

Such alpha, much wow...

Posted from TSR Mobile

Real alpha males hunt bears for their source of protein. Protein powder is for total betas like myself.
Reply 6
Honestly the best present someone could get me is parts for my PC :rofl:

#nerdlyfe
Reply 7
betas like myself.

Agreed.

Posted from TSR Mobile

You're a fellow beta so shush your mush. Clearly no alphas use TSR or even the internet.
Reply 9
You're a fellow beta so shush your mush. Clearly no alphas use TSR or even the internet.

Don't get angry on me babe. It's not my fault my mama and papa made me deliciously alpha.

Posted from TSR Mobile
A couple key ring, definitely a chocolate bar wrapped with a cute wrapper and little note on top of it to make him smile, maybe a little aquarium on like a glass cup I think I saw it on "Etsy.com" but not sure, a fancy watch, something related to his hobby like if he is into Skating You can gift him like parts of the skateboard sorry i forgot what they are called, if he is into reading get him a Kindle, if he is into trainers then get him the spray that makes the trainers look brand new lol i think it's cool:elefant: or If you want just get him a pair of cool trainers like jordans, huarraches, timberland and nike, if he is a gamer I think you can buy the buttons of the game controller?
For now that's all i can think of, hope it helps.:h:
(edited 8 years ago)
Don't get angry on me babe. It's not my fault my mama and papa made me deliciously alpha.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Real alphas leave their families at the age of 5 to go fend for themselves. Real alphas don't call other men 'babe'. Admit you're a beta and be done with it.
Reply 12
Real alphas leave their families at the age of 5 to go fend for themselves. Real alphas don't call other men 'babe'. Admit you're a beta and be done with it.

Too much talking, babe.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Too much talking, babe.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Beta response = Beta confirmed.

Game over.
Reply 15
Beta response = Beta confirmed.

Game over.

Too angry. Too gamma.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Something nice, something personal. Something they can keep somewhere at a desk or actually use so that it's not thrown in a dark attic somewhere.

Such alpha, much wow...

Posted from TSR Mobile

Nah 1m is too generic, Versace is nice though.

A watch is a nice idea, I don't know how feasible it would be for you, but a weekend away after exams etc could be a little different.
Reply 18

That's actually a really good idea lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 19
Original post by roro123.
A couple key ring, definitely a chocolate bar wrapped with a cute wrapper and little note on top of it to make him smile, maybe a little aquarium on like a glass cup I think I saw it on "Etsy.com" but not sure, a fancy watch, something related to his hobby like if he is into Skating You can gift him like parts of the skateboard sorry i forgot what they are called, if he is into reading get him a Kindle, if he is into trainers then get him the spray that makes the trainers look brand new lol i think it's cool:elefant: or If you want just get him a pair of cool trainers like jordans, huarraches, timberland and nike, if he is a gamer I think you can buy the buttons of the game controller?
For now that's all i can think of, hope it helps.:h:

You have helped thank you so much x

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending