The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by the bear
It is a beautiful phrase. All God fearing people can use it; the Almighty is One.

The Arabic language is rich indeed. We all use the term in the Middle East
Original post by Legendary Quest
Did queen-bee shout it just before blowing people's limbs off?

As I say there's a time and a place and trust queeny to not know when this is but lets not make this thread about queeny's favorite subject which is her.
Original post by BaconandSauce
It's is not just one 'case' as you claim it is a country with 17 million Muslims

Your claim was there was NO issues

You were wrong as usual

From what I know to be true,most Muslim countries couldn't care less whether a Christian say inshallah because they both know,it's not specific to Islam. If it was specific to Islam,they would've banned the word for anybody else but Muslims to use in the Middle East first and foremost.
Queen Bee and Baconandsauce are gonna argue themselves to death eventually.
Original post by queen-bee
From what I know to be true

and I'll leave it there
As I say there's a time and a place and trust queeny to not know when this is but lets not make this thread about queeny's favorite subject which is her.

There was nothing wrong with using the term,please understand this instead of derailing the whole thread and then you say it me who wants all the attention. Just leave it be
and I'll leave it there

Please go to most 'Muslim' countries and say the word,you'll find that nobody cares because everybody uses the same word.
and I'll leave it there

:toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::pd::pd::pd::pd::pd:
Please go to most 'Muslim' countries and say the word,you'll find that nobody cares because everybody uses the same word.

Would i be arrested if i went to Belgium and shouted Allah Akbar as a Christian Arab?
Original post by Longshot700
Queen Bee and Baconandsauce are gonna argue themselves to death eventually.

Over a word is what he is getting frustrated about. I didn't realise The Arabic language was only for muslims
Over a word is what he is getting frustrated about. I didn't realise The Arabic language was only for muslims

Could you show us where me or Baconsauce ever said that?

I swear you fight over other things as well.

Edit: I'm on your side though.

i think the perception is becuase the arabs colonised much of the middle east and used their language and islam as their uniform doctrine - there is a correlation seen.

i understood you to be from syria - it was originally greco-roman arameic christian and ethnically indo-european , until the islamic arabs conquered
Original post by the bear
نحلة أنت جميلة جدا

translation:

Spoiler

Thank you,mister bear :h:
Original post by Reformed
i think the perception is becuase the arabs colonised much of the middle east and used their language and islam as their uniform doctrine - there is a correlation seen.

i understood you to be from syria - it was originally greco-roman arameic christian and ethnically indo-european , until the islamic arabs conquered

Yes,I'm Syrian indeed and I don't consider myself or my family to be Arabs but because we speak the language and share a similar culture I guess...
Original post by ddddddddd324
Could you show us where me or Baconsauce ever said that?

Get over it and move on

You tried to tell me it was inappropriate for me to say it because some Muslim extremist said it and it's a word that incites terror,go and read up on the definition of the word. Goodbye
Original post by Reformed

i understood you to be from syria -

No she's from the UK (she was born here) with a German Mother and an Italian Father
It's just inappropriate to use this term given the Islamic connection to these terrorist attacks

No it isn't.
Get over it and move on

You tried to tell me it was inappropriate for me to say it because some Muslim extremist said it and it's a word that incites terror,go and read up on the definition of the word. Goodbye

Right, so you can't show me where i said that anywhere.

Yeah goodbye.

Arguing with brick-walls is bad for the mind.
Original post by ChaoticButterfly
No it isn't.

Thing is you don't get to tell me what I consider inappropriate

Latest

Trending

Trending