The Student Room Group

Are you ahead or behind with your revision?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Behind - I think - as I haven't started going back to the beginning of my topics really as I've had so much going on. But I've been taking notes for everyone else continuously, and doing practice essay plans, so idk I'm really ahead or behind...
Original post by Jack1066
Havent started yet. Easter is when I'll be starting. Sooo behind maybe?

lool yup behind
Reply 22
are any of you guys taking chemistry GCSE/ A level? if so, have you any weird and wonderful tips or tricks to revise and learn material?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Colivia
are any of you guys taking chemistry GCSE/ A level? if so, have you any weird and wonderful tips or tricks to revise and learn material?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Don't play card games.
Literally so behind.. taking a whole A-level in three months :colonhash:
Reply 25
Original post by DavidYorkshireFTW
Literally so behind.. taking a whole A-level in three months :colonhash:

GL with that what subject? :smile:
Original post by Thomb
GL with that what subject? :smile:

Chemistry :redface:
Thanks, i'll need it haha
Reply 27
Chemistry :redface:
Thanks, i'll need it haha

How are you finding it tough or easy?
Original post by Thomb
How are you finding it tough or easy?

Definitely not easy. I could probably ace it given like 9 months, but A2 takes time to learn so it's kinda hard.
Reply 29
Definitely not easy. I could probably ace it given like 9 months, but A2 takes time to learn so it's kinda hard.

Are you doing it at school or at home if you home study do you still do the practicals?
Original post by Thomb
Are you doing it at school or at home if you home study do you still do the practicals?

Completely independent study except I go into ex-sixth form for the EMPAS
Reply 31
Completely independent study except I go into ex-sixth form for the EMPAS

I study at home and I find it really difficult to get motivated. In fact thats what I'm going to do now good luck again and I hope you get to where you want to be.:smile:
Original post by Thomb
I study at home and I find it really difficult to get motivated. In fact thats what I'm going to do now good luck again and I hope you get to where you want to be.:smile:

I'm actually on a placement year and I don't actually need Chemistry, I'm only really doing it for a challenge to see if I can.
I wasn't motivated before my placement however I am now, I just want to learn chemistry and feel good when I know I have been productive!
Do you go to college or are you taking A-levels as a private candidate?
Also what subjects are you taking?
And you :smile:
Reply 33
I'm actually on a placement year and I don't actually need Chemistry, I'm only really doing it for a challenge to see if I can.
I wasn't motivated before my placement however I am now, I just want to learn chemistry and feel good when I know I have been productive!
Do you go to college or are you taking A-levels as a private candidate?
Also what subjects are you taking?
And you :smile:

I do Art History at University and am finding it really hard to write the essays that are due in like a week. I did A level history from home and found keeping motivated hard. Still it shows self discipline and employers like that.
What do you think? :colonhash:
Reply 35
WHOA!!! so many people are behind! feeling better now :biggrin: xD
Ao behind. Incredibly glad for long weekend. Shame libraries will be closed.
I want to do regular GCSE revision, and I keep thinking about how I'll feel later on knowing I could have done better if I started properly revising in February. I'll try though, I guess- just do as much as I can

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending