The Student Room Group

The WWE Society II

Scroll to see replies

So, Reigns is not leaving WM with the strap.
Reply 4501
Original post by AR_95

Why not? Still another RAW to go.
Original post by Mackay
Why not? Still another RAW to go.

Too many boos and a lack of support which is exactly why he didn't win it last year either. Plus I'm surprised that Hunter with the strap has actually worked and I think it's too soon for him to drop it. would rather he dropped it to Rollins or Ambrose later down the road.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Also I genuinely didn't think Shane was going to win until they added that stipulation, and what with all the talks of taker retiring at Texas..

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4504
Original post by AR_95
Too many boos and a lack of support which is exactly why he didn't win it last year either. Plus I'm surprised that Hunter with the strap has actually worked and I think it's too soon for him to drop it. would rather he dropped it to Rollins or Ambrose later down the road.

Posted from TSR Mobile

If I was WWE Creative, I'd be sat at home praying Rollins made a recovery in time for Mania. Imagine him returning as a babyface, costing Reigns the title, and then feuding with the pair of them.

He'd be hotter than Ambrose.
I wouldn't bet my house that Triple H is in charge of road schedule, but to put pretty much every show in the final month of WrestleMania in the biggest smark cities known to WWE is a bit fishy. Though I've no doubt Triple H's second-biggest fan is Vince McMahon.

Triple H is on a three-decade campaign to JUST BE LOVED. I imagine every show in his head is just him opening Raw (no change there) and for 20 minutes saying "Am I Ric Flair yet? Am I Ric Flair yet?" If he's gonna get cheered by process of elimination, he can at least pretend he's loved.
Reply 4506
Bray Wyatt is obviously going to have a big say in Mania imo. An interference during the Lesnar/Ambrose bout, costing Brock the victory, would be ideal. I hope to God he isn't relegated to winning that awful battle royal.
This suicide dive tho...

https://gfycat.com/FarMassiveHoki
They've booked Bray absolutely horribly these past years. I don't see his character going anywhere as they've pretty much killed him off. Ambrose has pretty much diminished Strowman as well. Think it's time WWE move on.
Reply 4509
I'd have said Samoa Joe was a shoe-in to win the strap from Finn Balor at TakeOver: Dallas, to be honest, but rumours of him debuting on RAW the night after WM32 suggest Balor will retain.

You have to wonder how much longer Balor will be champion for, though. It has been 9 months.
If Reigns wins the strap, I'd really like Randy Orton to return post RAW and challenge him. I just feel like the contrast between the two characters and in ring style would set up a great match. Can just see in my head now Reigns going for a superman punch and Orton RKO'ing it.
Reply 4511
Original post by AR_95
If Reigns wins the strap, I'd really like Randy Orton to return post RAW and challenge him. I just feel like the contrast between the two characters and in ring style would set up a great match. Can just see in my head now Reigns going for a superman punch and Orton RKO'ing it.

The Orton thing is a swerve waiting to happen. WWE have been ominously quiet on his return date, but it was leaked last week that he should be ready literally just after Mania. That makes it seem like, if he pushes himself hard enough in training, he could figure in Mania or the night after on RAW.
My predictions for Wrestlemania main event

Shane beats Taker and Taker retires

Roman Reigns beats HHH because the authority is gone if Shane wins. Reigns comes of as a heel in the match and finally turns.

Brock Lesnar beats Ambrose. Ambrose comes out with a rub either way and becomes the best face in the card

Also I have a strong feeling the HIAC match will involve one of the two falling off the top of the cage, or through the doors. Haven't seen that in years, jesus.
Original post by AR_95

Original post by AR_95
My predictions for Wrestlemania main event

Shane beats Taker and Taker retires

Roman Reigns beats HHH because the authority is gone if Shane wins. Reigns comes of as a heel in the match and finally turns.

Brock Lesnar beats Ambrose. Ambrose comes out with a rub either way and becomes the best face in the card

Also I have a strong feeling the HIAC match will involve one of the two falling off the top of the cage, or through the doors. Haven't seen that in years, jesus.

Agreed, Ambrose being in the match alone elevates him so much.
Original post by TitanCream
Agreed, Ambrose being in the match alone elevates him so much.

Yeah I said Reigns wouldn't win, until I realised that Taker would retire and Shane would take over. It makes more sense now
Reply 4515
Original post by AR_95

Scenes if that happens. I'd mark out.

Great to see Zack Ryder standing tall at the end of that SmackDown segment, by the way.
Original post by AR_95
Also I genuinely didn't think Shane was going to win until they added that stipulation, and what with all the talks of taker retiring at Texas..

I always thought Shane would win or else what would be the point in even having the storyline. Only way it continues it if Shane wins.
Caught some highlights of RAW, with the segment between Taker-Shane-Vince and am predicting Taker turns and joins Shane and maybe a returning Cena joins the Authority? Just don't see how Shane can compete being out for so long in-ring in a match that will be physical but doesn't seem in bad shape to be fair. HHH-Reigns, not surprised former is advocating the HIAC to go on last with the potential boo fest in store.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Anybody wondering what The New Day are planning for Wrestlemania? like entrance/ promo wise?
Reply 4519
Original post by Aky786UK
Caught some highlights of RAW, with the segment between Taker-Shane-Vince and am predicting Taker turns and joins Shane and maybe a returning Cena joins the Authority? Just don't see how Shane can compete being out for so long in-ring in a match that will be physical but doesn't seem in bad shape to be fair. HHH-Reigns, not surprised former is advocating the HIAC to go on last with the potential boo fest in store.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Cena won't be back until July earliest, apparently.

Quick Reply

Latest