North Campus, Birmingham City University
Birmingham City University
Birmingham
Visit website

Childrens Nursing Applicants - Birmingham City

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Original post by DaisyG2708
I've found them! However it says there's 12 questions and there's only 9 on there... And they all seem fairly straight forward but I was told they were really difficult. Do I have the right one? And is the real test pretty similar to the sample? :smile: x

Yeah you have the right one, they are basically the same question type just different numbers etc. There's a couple more but still similar to the sample questions 😊 Hope it goes well, good luck x
(edited 8 years ago)
North Campus, Birmingham City University
Birmingham City University
Birmingham
Visit website
admissions told me that it was a gathered field approach and they let everyone know together, don't think thats the case x
Why do they do this to us !!!
Oh okay that's a bit more reassuring i've been looking at really difficult a-level questions hahahah!! bit over the top now I've seen these.. Thank you :smile:
Original post by katieemmaholland
admissions told me that it was a gathered field approach and they let everyone know together, don't think thats the case x

Well I haven't seen anyone who has been for an interview recently be offered a place yet... So maybe they did just mean by interview month... They can't expect people who had an interview in November to wait until March surely... although at my interview the man said they started interviews in January.. So now I have no idea...
Reply 64
Well I haven't seen anyone who has been for an interview recently be offered a place yet... So maybe they did just mean by interview month... They can't expect people who had an interview in November to wait until March surely... although at my interview the man said they started interviews in January.. So now I have no idea...

Some people had interviews in November because I've seen some who have been offered places, I was interviewed in January and I haven't heard yet, so I don't think that's right so don't worry x

Posted from TSR Mobile
I got told on the phone that they technically have till 8th May like UCAS says so basically no reassurance :/ and also a man said they are always ambitious when they give you feedback dates on the interview dates :/ x

(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 66
I got told on the phone that they technically have till 8th May like UCAS says so basically no reassurance :/ x

They told me we would all hear back by the end of March, so hopefully it will be next week at the latest x

Posted from TSR Mobile
I know thats what i got told at my interview but i rang today to hear that :/ x
Original post by Sianbx
They told me we would all hear back by the end of March, so hopefully it will be next week at the latest x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 68
I know thats what i got told at my interview but i rang today to hear that :/ x

Hmm that's strange, I don't know then😕

Posted from TSR Mobile
I think... We are all getting too stressed! What will be will be.. we will hear from them one way or another whenever it may be. 😥
Reply 70
Does anyone know if you can receive offers on UCAS track after 5pm? Because that's when the uni's admissions shut so I'm not sure if you can hear back after 5 on weekdays x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Sianbx
Does anyone know if you can receive offers on UCAS track after 5pm? Because that's when the uni's admissions shut so I'm not sure if you can hear back after 5 on weekdays x

Posted from TSR Mobile

That's a good point... I don't know...
they do because I got an offer for Bangor university where i am now at 7:30 x
Reply 73
they do because I got an offer for Bangor university where i am now at 7:30 x

Ohh okay that's alright then☺️

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 74
Meganlouise ive got Jan 17 too, think I'm just going to give up checking for BCU it's doing my head in not knowing either way. Just want to get everything finalised.
Original post by holib22
Meganlouise ive got Jan 17 too, think I'm just going to give up checking for BCU it's doing my head in not knowing either way. Just want to get everything finalised.

Aww wow that's cool! I GOT MY UNCONDITIONAL THROUGH FOR BCU LAST NIGHT!!!!
I GOT MY CONDITIONAL OFFER AT 11:45pm
Reply 77
Original post by meghanlouisexxx
Aww wow that's cool! I GOT MY UNCONDITIONAL THROUGH FOR BCU LAST NIGHT!!!!

Congratulations!!!!😊
Original post by Abbie55
Congratulations!!!!😊

Thank you!!
Reply 79
Congratulations, when was your interview???

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending