The Student Room Group
University of Birmingham
University of Birmingham
Birmingham

University of Birmingham Psychology 2016

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by 31011991
Hey! I also put Chamberlain as my first choice accommodation :smile: I also applied to do the Psychology and Psychological Practise, but I didn't get on :frown: I've been told I'm on a waiting list, though :biggrin:

fingers crossed you get on!:biggrin:
University of Birmingham
University of Birmingham
Birmingham
Have you guys thought about what societies you might join? I think that'd be a really good way to meet people with similar interests and hobbies :smile:
Reply 42
Original post by sophie.morris
Have you guys thought about what societies you might join? I think that'd be a really good way to meet people with similar interests and hobbies :smile:

I definitely have a bunch on my list, including art, anime (not exactly 'cool' but hey, I'll get to meet people who like the same things as me), maybe the korean one (can you tell I like Asian culture?), of course the psychology one, filmsoc, probably harry potter. I mean there are so many and I'll have to narrow them down anyway but I have so many I want to give a go to. What about you?
Reply 43

I'm gonna join the Psychology society, the Book club, Yoga, the ASH society, LGBT and maybe one of the volunteering ones, like the Autism Play Project? I don't know! What about you? :smile:
Reply 44
Original post by xofia
fingers crossed you get on!:biggrin:

I really hope so!! I really wanna do the year working! :smile:
Original post by xofia
I definitely have a bunch on my list, including art, anime (not exactly 'cool' but hey, I'll get to meet people who like the same things as me), maybe the korean one (can you tell I like Asian culture?), of course the psychology one, filmsoc, probably harry potter. I mean there are so many and I'll have to narrow them down anyway but I have so many I want to give a go to. What about you?

I'm gonna join the Psychology society, the Book club, Yoga, the ASH society, LGBT and maybe one of the volunteering ones, like the Autism Play Project? I don't know! What about you? :smile:

I'd like to join the psychology society, book group, doctor who, harry potter, home students and the disability and mental health association. It would also be good to do something volunteering. There are just tonnes to choose from! :smile:
Reply 46
I'd like to join the psychology society, book group, doctor who, harry potter, home students and the disability and mental health association. It would also be good to do something volunteering. There are just tonnes to choose from! :smile:

Oh, cool! I didn't know there was a disability and mental health society; I would definitely join that one, too! :smile: Might see you there, haha.
Reply 47
Oh, cool! I didn't know there was a disability and mental health society; I would definitely join that one, too! :smile: Might see you there, haha.

Ooh I'm with you on that one, going to try and do as much volunteering as possible!

I'll probably be that person who signs up for every society in freshers week 😂 I really want to try new things at uni :smile:
Reply 49
Original post by amylouise5
I'll probably be that person who signs up for every society in freshers week 😂 I really want to try new things at uni :smile:

That'll be me, haha! And then I'll realise I don't have enough time to do any :')
Reply 50
Original post by xofia
Ooh I'm with you on that one, going to try and do as much volunteering as possible!

I love volunteering!! I can't wait to do more :') What kind of stuff are you looking into ? :smile:
How did you guys do?! Completely forgot about this thread! Did everyone get their place? x
Reply 52
applying psychology with research here, any offers yet?

Quick Reply

Latest