University of Liverpool
Liverpool

University Of Liverpool accommodation- Crown Place

Scroll to see replies

Students in Lecture Theatre, University of Liverpool
University of Liverpool
Liverpool
Reply 22
can anyone tell me about car parking at the different accommodations like green bank or Carnatic?
Reply 23
can anyone tell me about car parking at the different accommodations and if theyre free ect like green bank?
Can't wait for all you freshers..... yummy :colone:
Reply 25
Original post by ojfinn
can anyone tell me about car parking at the different accommodations and if theyre free ect like green bank?

You're not allowed to park on any on-campus(only for staff and visitors). I emailed them today to enquire about Crown Place. However, I believe those off campus may be able to; might be subject to a permit worst case scenario.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I've applied to crown place for my 3rd preference and philharmonic as my 1st😊 Anyone else?
Reply 27
Crown crown crown

Posted from TSR Mobile
Anyone applied for Greenbank?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 29
I've put my first two preferences at Crown Court and third at Melville Grove lol I just hope I actually get in :frown:
Reply 30
Original post by ahpnd
I've put my first two preferences at Crown Court and third at Melville Grove lol I just hope I actually get in :frown:

All on the same boat, fingers crossed

Posted from TSR Mobile
My first choice was Crown Place, second bein Greenbank and third being Melville Grove. Really hoping I get Crown Place :colondollar:
Reply 32
Congrats on all your offers! :biggrin:
I'm looking for a flatmate for sep 2016, we're a flat of five girls in Europa Student Accomodation open to UoL and LJMU students, 10 min walk to town, 5 min walk to UoL campus.
Locatednext to the Royal Hospital, Lidl, Tescoes, Dominoes, and near several other shops and restaurants. 24x7 security, onsite maintenance and washing facilities.
Double bed, ensuite with a large study desk and storage. Shared kitchen, dining and lounge area with a flatscreen TV and free wifi. All bills (inc gas, lighting, heating and electricty) are included in the price for £123 a week. (Cheaper than uol Student halls [no transport costs as you're so close to everything]
Accomodation is full of students across liverpool and includes social spaces and social events and car parking.

Message or comment if interested :smile::smile::smile:
Reply 33
So I got my Room number and flat today, wondering if anyone else did. If its possible to find potential flat mates that would be cool.
Got mine too, not sure but think I'm quite a few floors up, at least my legs will get toned.. Or I'll just be using the lift a lot
Reply 35
Message me it 🙂

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending