The Student Room Group

Being the other guy. How can this go wrong?

I'm 19 and have been with a guy who is married and she doesn't know about it but our relationship isn't anything more than the sex and I don't want it any different. Also we are both very careful people. And I generally have relationships like these only with usually I am single and the women I'm with are usually single. My question is how can this go wrong? And what to be cautious about this?
(edited 8 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Also they have been married for 4 years and they don't have a family together or anything he says he's done this before so I kind of feel like if I weren't he'd be with someone else.
Reply 2
Original post by justacollegekid
I'm 19 and have been with a guy who is married and she doesn't know about it but our relationship isn't anything more than the sex and I don't want it any different. Also we are both very careful people. And I generally have relationships like these only with usually I am single and the women I'm with are usually single. My question is how can this go wrong? And what to be cautious about this?

:lolwut:
Well you've got nothing to lose but he has. If you two are careful and his wife doesn't find out then I see no harm. I slept with someone's who married before as well, just don't message them directly as their partner might see the message. Call from a payphone first to see if it is okay to talk.
Original post by stefano865
:lolwut:

what's the fact supposed to mean?
Original post by KissMyAbs
Well you've got nothing to lose but he has. If you two are careful and his wife doesn't find out then I see no harm. I slept with someone's who married before as well, just don't message them directly as their partner might see the message. Call from a payphone first to see if it is okay to talk.

Well I never say anything text or phone calls that would indicate anything. We don't date or anything so there's no need for any of that. But I have never come in contact with his wife so there's been no problem of that sort.
what's the fact supposed to mean?

I am confused here.

Are you gay or straight?
Original post by Kreme De Kreme
I am confused here.

Are you gay or straight?

I don't really care... I like sex with anyone I'm attracted to. Obviously not gay.

I did anal once with a friend when I was 15. Besides that and this I have mainly girls I have encounters with. But I'm not opposed to topping a guy or a girl. Sex is sex imo. Not gay or straight monogamous or polyamorous. It's not like that to me. Now a relationship I'd only have a gf. And maybe 20 30 years from now a wife. So yeah....
(edited 8 years ago)
I don't really care... I like sex with anyone I'm attracted to. Obviously not gay.

Right, well I don't advocate cheating, so no I have no advice.
homewrecker
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by mightybis0n
homewrecker

well they don't have a family to begin with.

And I don't want a relationship with him. So no not really.
well they don't have a family to begin with.

And I don't want a relationship with him. So no not really.

Yes, really. Sleeping married man? It's low

If you want to be the one to tear that apart then suit yourself. Not really an advocate for cheating, discrete or otherwise
A crazy wife ****ing your whole life up, not just physically, but emotionally that includes involving your family.
A bad reputation.
Original post by mightybis0n
Yes, really. Sleeping married man? It's low

If you want to be the one to tear that apart then suit yourself. Not really an advocate for cheating, discrete or otherwise

I think boundaries like those are silly and have no logic behind them imo. It's a bunch of nonsensical rules you make for yourself that decide that sleeping with someone is low or not. I made no commitment to his wife I don't even know her. So I don't really care what you think is low.

And if it weren't me it would be someone else as she doesn't satisfy his sexual needs. So he has to look elsewhere. Most likely she'll be none the wiser though.
Original post by xobeauty
A crazy wife ****ing your whole life up, not just physically, but emotionally that includes involving your family.
A bad reputation.

she doesn't know anyone in my social circle so she won't be talking to them.
Reply 15
1. Always, always, always use protection.
2. If you start to catch feelings, end it. Immediately.
3. When it stops being fun, end it. Immediately.
she doesn't know anyone in my social circle so she won't be talking to them.

Is easy to find out, scary easy it's 2016.
I don't think this happen due to the mistakes you made
Original post by Assan
1. Always, always, always use protection.
2. If you start to catch feelings, end it. Immediately.
3. When it stops being fun, end it. Immediately.

oh definitely! to all of this
Original post by xobeauty
Is easy to find out, scary easy it's 2016.

Well I wouldn't care if they knew anyhow since I'm not committed to anyone. I have nothing to hide. Plus she has no evidence. We're both very careful.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending