The Student Room Group
City campus, Glasgow Caledonian University
Glasgow Caledonian University

Glasgow Caledonian University Applicants 2016

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Laurss98
Thank you! I applied all the way back in September so I'd been waiting some time to hear back:smile:

Wow you must of been/felt impatient! Worth it though. I applied in Jan hopefully I hear back soon to! It's my first choice so really hope I get an offer :smile:
(edited 8 years ago)
City campus, Glasgow Caledonian University
Glasgow Caledonian University
[QUOTE="Sandstorm1234;63577559"]
Original post by jd1234567

I got a conditional for Glasgow Caledonian, need an A for my graded Unit. Also an Un- conditional to QMU. I've taken QMU. Are you going to take yours?

Don't think so! waiting to hear back from the rest first tho

Posted from TSR Mobile
Who else you waiting on?
[QUOTE="jd1234567;63586901"]
Original post by Sandstorm1234

Don't think so! waiting to hear back from the rest first tho

Posted from TSR Mobile

What's your first choice?
[QUOTE="Sandstorm1234;63587885"]

What's your first choice?

Got an offer from Cardiff, so that's a really high option. And waiting to hear from Birmingham and RGU. Those are my top 3

Posted from TSR Mobile
[QUOTE="jd1234567;63588229"]
Original post by Sandstorm1234

Got an offer from Cardiff, so that's a really high option. And waiting to hear from Birmingham and RGU. Those are my top 3

Posted from TSR Mobile

Best of luck with the ones your waiting on!
[QUOTE="Sandstorm1234;63588451"]

Best of luck with the ones your waiting on!

Thanks! Where have you had offers from and waiting to hear?

Posted from TSR Mobile
I only applied to GCU and QMU and got offers from them both. Want to stay close to were I currently live, I'm a mature student so have other commitments :smile:
Reply 128
I got my conditional offer for Physiotherapy :biggrin: I'm so happy, cuz the rest of uni rejected me..
Congratulations! Where you going?
Original post by Pakachi
I got my conditional offer for Physiotherapy :biggrin: I'm so happy, cuz the rest of uni rejected me..

What is your condition?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 131
What is your condition?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Well, I'm from Poland so here we take exams called Matura, my condition is to get min. 77% average of 2 science subjects on advanced level and min. 60% in basic maths, plus of course IELTS passed with 7.0 points,
I've just been given an unconditional place for learning disability nursing but I'm a bit confused because it was mental health and adult I applied for. I've emailed them, as advised on the phone to see what's happening. On my ucas track, there's no sign of my mental health choice, very strange! X
Just been given a conditional offer for adult nursing. I'm over the moon as this is my 1st choice. Just need to get a C in Higher Psychology. Good luck to everyone else still waiting to hear back. X
rejection today :frown:
Original post by jmcwitch

Awww sorry to hear that which course had you applied for
physiotherapy

Original post by strabane15
Awww sorry to hear that which course had you applied for
physiotherapy

Sorry again. ..have you applied anywhere else. .. im still waiting to hear about diagnostic radiography
Reply 138

Oh no :frown: I thought maybe we would meet at the same uni.
Did you get all offers?
Original post by Msmith1987
Just been given a conditional offer for adult nursing. I'm over the moon as this is my 1st choice. Just need to get a C in Higher Psychology. Good luck to everyone else still waiting to hear back. X

Aw brilliant! Well done 👍 are you applying from college (access or hnc)?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending