The Student Room Group

He is taken, and I am in love

I found out recently that a man I love is taken. I am in love with him. And I cannot live without him. Would it be okay to let him know how I feel?I always thought he had a thing for me. For example when we hugged before, he got a b*ner which I could feel. Now I am starting to feel that this was just a physical reaction.
Original post by Anonymous
I found out recently that a man I love is taken. I am in love with him. And I cannot live without him. Would it be okay to let him know how I feel?I always thought he had a thing for me. For example when we hugged before, he got a b*ner which I could feel. Now I am starting to feel that this was just a physical reaction.

If a guy is getting a boner of a hug, I'm sure he will make a great sexual partner.

Us guys get boners randomly thoughtout the day, just move one, and enjoy life.
If you really feel strongly about him, let him know.
If a guy is getting a boner of a hug, I'm sure he will make a great sexual partner.

was this sarcastic??
Reply 4

Us guys get boners randomly thoughtout the day, just move one, and enjoy life.

It's difficult to just move on. I truly love him.

Original post by Zenomorph
If you really feel strongly about him, let him know.

I do feel so strongly about him. I want him with all my heart but I know it can't happen.
was this sarcastic??

Yes.
How do you know you love him? How well do you know him? He;s with someone else at the moment, it may not last. Imo dont interfere, but no harm staing in contact.
No, don't tell him. He is taken.

If he leaves his partner for you, you broke up a relationship. If he doesn't it will leave the friendship awkward and you may lose him anyway. You are not in love, you are infatuated, there is a big difference.

Move on, of course you can live without him
It's difficult to just move on. I truly love him.

I do feel so strongly about him. I want him with all my heart but I know it can't happen.

I assume you are a man ?
Reply 9
Can't happen? Move the **** on

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 10
He gets a boner from giving you a hug and now you say you can't live without him? Yawn, move on.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending