The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Amellia123
But its Good Friday this week!! Hang on a second, are you from down south because that may explain it :tongue: :wink:

Yes, south:yep:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ahh i see.... northern schools break up this Thursday except my school which broke up so early!! Unless it is actually school this week and i have been skiving unknowingly :lol:
Ahh i see.... northern schools break up this Thursday except my school which broke up so early!! Unless it is actually school this week and i have been skiving unknowingly :lol:

Haha....or accidentally on purpose? I see what you're doing Amellia! Nothing gets past Neo(matrix) :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
My school breaks up tomorrow!!! YAY! I failed at school this term! My mum got soooo pissed! But I'm a thug! :gangster:
My mum kicking me out of the house like ::goaway:
Original post by Matrix123
Haha....or accidentally on purpose? I see what you're doing Amellia! Nothing gets past Neo(matrix) :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hey i do not skive - i have never had a day off school at secondary level! :tongue: Fine then.... Neomatrix knows all O'wise and wonderful one :wink:
Original post by Boss_Rhythm
My school breaks up tomorrow!!! YAY! I failed at school this term! My mum got soooo pissed! But I'm a thug! :gangster:
My mum kicking me out of the house like ::goaway:

Hiiii!!! Are you from the north then :tongue:
Same i am failing massively and have exams in he second week back :eek: (well ISAs but same thing) Looks like the thug life chose you :tongue:
Hey i do not skive - i have never had a day off school at secondary level! :tongue: Fine then.... Neomatrix knows all O'wise and wonderful one :wink:

Hmmm yeah right you Rebellious Rebel :tongue:

:rofl: of course! :ahee:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Same i am failing massively and have exams in he second week back :eek: (well ISAs but same thing) Looks like the thug life chose you :tongue:

I am from (North) East London yh!
The thug life may have chosen me! NOOOO!
My mum is really gonna kick me out if she sees this!!!

:rofl:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hmmm yeah right you Rebellious Rebel :tongue:

:rofl: of course! :ahee:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hey that's THE SassKing not me :awesome: I have no right to take his titles away from him :wink:
You're like the oracle now :lol:

I am from (North) East London yh!
The thug life may have chosen me! NOOOO!
My mum is really gonna kick me out if she sees this!!!

Ahh okay i see!! :biggrin:
NOOOOO!!! Haha thug life :rofl:
Is it really that bad? My parents are really strict and didn't get too annoyed at me when i got CDE in my mock :eek:

What? Just stating the obvious Matrix now now :naughty:
Hey that's THE SassKing not me :awesome: I have no right to take his titles away from him :wink:

Is it really that bad? My parents are really strict and didn't get too annoyed at me when i got CDE in my mock :eek:

I am predicted all A*.... soooo
If I mess up the slightest my school goes crazy!!

Hmm whatever :tongue:

Ooh so I'm basically (The) Oracle Neomatrix of Moral Support. Hmmm I think that'll do :rofl:

Posted from TSR Mobile
What? Just stating the obvious Matrix now now :naughty:

Haha...owww. Why did it have to make yet another return? :cry:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I am predicted all A*.... soooo
If I mess up the slightest my school goes crazy!!

Ahhh I see.... are you GCSE or A-level? :smile: last year I was meant to get AAAA but ended up with BBBC (well that was because I didn't try very hard but still)
Same!! I got a C in maths and suddenly the head of year is asking me to see her saying my grades aren't good enough!

Hmm whatever :tongue:

Ooh so I'm basically (The) Oracle Neomatrix of Moral Support. Hmmm I think that'll do :rofl:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yes you are.... embrace the titles :tongue: You need to change your status to that (haha check my profile and try not to laugh) :rofl:

Haha...owww. Why did it have to make yet another return? :cry:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I did say that naughty would return Matrix - he was meant to last night but I forgot! :lol: He is hear as a stand in for GreatGuy
Ahhh I see.... are you GCSE or A-level? :smile: last year I was meant to get AAAA but ended up with BBBC (well that was because I didn't try very hard but still)
Same!! I got a C in maths and suddenly the head of year is asking me to see her saying my grades aren't good enough!

Yes you are.... embrace the titles :tongue: You need to change your status to that (haha check my profile and try not to laugh) :rofl:

I did say that naughty would return Matrix - he was meant to last night but I forgot! :lol: He is hear as a stand in for GreatGuy

GCSE!

Haha oh gosh! :tongue:
Well this is for the naughty emoji:

I'm not afraid to take a stand. Everybody (on TSR who's with me) come take my hand. We'll walk this road together, through thd storm. Whatever weather, cold or warm. Just letting you know that you're not alone (we all fear naughty - well, apart from Amellia). Holler if you feel like you've been down the same road

Posted from TSR Mobile
GCSE!

Ahhhh okay. Well ill be honest with you, I was predicted A* in everything except English and got mainly C's in my mocks. I started revising in the Easter holiday and somehow managed to come out with 7A*'s and 4A's (plus a U in add maths that I don't count) I promise you when you have gone through it all a few more times it will suddenly 'click'
Have you been using Bitesize because that really helped me!!
Haha oh gosh! :tongue:
Well this is for the naughty emoji:

I'm not afraid to take a stand. Everybody (on TSR who's with me) come take my hand. We'll walk this road together, through thd storm. Whatever weather, cold or warm. Just letting you know that you're not alone (we all fear naughty - well, apart from Amellia). Holler if you feel like you've been down the same road

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hahaha :tongue:

I think you may have just annoyed naughty a little bit too much (he just 'speaks through me':wink: He says that he will return in; The :naughty: Who Loved Me
Ahhhh okay. Well ill be honest with you, I was predicted A* in everything except English and got mainly C's in my mocks. I started revising in the Easter holiday and somehow managed to come out with 7A*'s and 4A's (plus a U in add maths that I don't count) I promise you when you have gone through it all a few more times it will suddenly 'click'
Have you been using Bitesize because that really helped me!!

Our GCSE is gonna be really hard! No coursework, no controlled assessments. What we learn in year 10, we remember till year 11 and do all our exams then.. All built up together!!

Latest