Long term? You're 22, love.
Reply 2
Original post by Sandor Clegane
Long term? You're 22, love.

do you know how long iv been with him for? no
im looking for someone who has been with THEIRS long term
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by shawtyb
again, i never said how long iv been with him for and im looking for someone with more experience (in regards to the advice i want) then i have

Try posting in armed forces. Lots of serving/ex serving people who could help you?
Reply 4
Original post by MountKimbie
Try posting in armed forces. Lots of serving/ex serving people who could help you?

am i able to move the thread?
@Puddles the Monkey can u move the thread please :smile:
Reply 5
Original post by Supersaps
I'm sure Mrs Supersaps would be more than willing to say bad things about me, if you want me to put you two in touch.

please, i could do with some advice re deployment
Original post by shawtyb
am i able to move the thread?
@Puddles the Monkey can u move the thread please :smile:

Looks like someone's moved to armed forces now :smile: :yy: Hopefully someone can give you some advice :h:
What is it you want to know? I'm not the wife, but I am married and was with her before I joined up. That was more than 10 years ago...
Reply 8
shawtyb - what is your question about deployment? There don't appear to be too many wilves or gfs on this thread to engage with you, so you may have to put up with a couple of RAF blokes. Schleigg has current deployment time and I have experience of 30+ years of going away for varying periods of days, weeks and months.

You say your bf is RA; I'm quite sure the Army have support networks, together with formal and informal circles of partners whose significant others are deployed. If you don't know how to search them out, speak to your bf who (if he's worth a penny) would want you to be looked after while he's away. Get him to ask the questions - the padres at his base will know who to approach, so will his regimental Adjutant.
Served for 19. Married whilst on basic. Hard work. Worth the effort. Good luck.
Im 17 and been with my boyfriend over a year, i was with him since day one of him joining the navy, he completed his 10 week training course now hes starting his phase two!
(edited 8 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest