The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Amellia123
Hahaha :tongue:

I think you may have just annoyed naughty a little bit too much (he just 'speaks through me':wink: He says that he will return in; The :naughty: Who Loved Me

BRING IT ON NAUGHTY! (Don't know where I got that confidence from:colondollar:)

Haha :rofl:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Boss_Rhythm
Our GCSE is gonna be really hard! No coursework, no controlled assessments. What we learn in year 10, we remember till year 11 and do all our exams then.. All built up together!!

I only had coursework in English and Science (but it was like 15%) but I agree that no coursework is very hard. I started learning GCSE and y9 and had to remember all the way up until y11! I was so annoyed that it was linear and not modular!

Original post by Matrix123
BRING IT ON NAUGHTY! (Don't know where I got that confidence from:colondollar:)

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ooooo confident words Miss Matrix :tongue: :colondollar: standing up to naughty once and for all?!

:rofl: oh yes, he will return ....
I only had coursework in English and Science (but it was like 15%) but I agree that no coursework is very hard. I started learning GCSE and y9 and had to remember all the way up until y11! I was so annoyed that it was linear and not modular!

Ooooo confident words Miss Matrix :tongue: :colondollar: standing up to naughty once and for all?!

:rofl: oh yes, he will return ....

Do you doubt me?:colonhash:

:mmm:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Woo (KSKC) SassKing!!! Evening!
How are you? :smile:

Yep :tongue: my school seems to be the only one that already broke up!! :eek: You have another week?! Haha and yes finally :tongue:

SASSKING!!!!!! :jumphug: How have you been? :biggrin: :smile:

(The) Matrix! Amellia! :tongue: :lol:

To be completely honest, I was a bit down earlier on and today... I'm better now though! :smile:

Ooh, an honorary Amellia jump hug out of nowhere :tongue:

Hugs for both :tongue:

:hugs: :hugs:
Do you doubt me?:colonhash:

:mmm:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh of course not Matrix..... :lol: :wink: :tongue:

Original post by SassKing13

To be completely honest, I was a bit down earlier on and today... I'm better now though! :smile:

SassKing!! :jumphug: you hath returned!

Aww No! :frown: :cry2: I'm so sorry to hear that. As long as you are sure that you are okay now :smile:
Haha yes of course - Amellia is most spontaneous :tongue:

Aww SassKing you are too kind to Matrix and I :hugs: :tongue:
Sorry everyone - my internet is really slow as my dad is streaming and my mum is downloading something onto her phone..... yay :colonhash:
It returns, the emoticon of doom returns. God help us all.

Awwwww I am sooo glad you are feeling much better KSKC :smile: (don't tell Amelli this...here's The Jumphug:

:jumphug:

She's only gotten a regular hug so far :tongue:)

Posted from TSR Mobile

Sorry he outgrew his cage... these naughty's grow so fast....

Awwwww I am sooo glad you are feeling much better KSKC :smile: (don't tell Amelli this...here's The Jumphug:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Matrix!! Oww.... :cry: (At least I actually got a hug from you) :tongue: :lol:

Aww No! :frown: :cry2: I'm so sorry to hear that. As long as you are sure that you are okay now :smile:

Good:colonhash:

Indeed! SassKing could be spending his time honouring other 'common' TSR users with his presence, but no he chooses us. Woo! :h:

(That sounded like a joke but it's also true :u:)
Sorry everyone - my internet is really slow as my dad is streaming and my mum is downloading something onto her phone..... yay :colonhash:

Haha go mum and dad whoop whoop! :unimpressed: :rofl: don't worry my Internet was really slow yesterday

Indeed, did you see my 'not afraid' thing to the naughty emoji? :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ohh, the horror :frown:... I extend my most sincere condolences to you. U_U
Sorry he outgrew his cage... these naughty's grow so fast....

Matrix!! Oww.... :cry: (At least I actually got a hug from you) :tongue: :lol:

Don't worry - you might get one later :wink:

Sorry I just have to say that I am crying from laughter now. I just realised I wrote Amelli instead of Amellia!!!:ahee:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thank you (The) Matrix :smile: (ooh :lol: Ameli? Who is this that you speak of? :colonhash:).

How are you and how was your day? :smile:

Good:colonhash:

Indeed! SassKing could be spending his time honouring other 'common' TSR users with his presence, but no he chooses us. Woo! :h:

(That sounded like a joke but it's also true :u:)

Haha go mum and dad whoop whoop! :unimpressed: :rofl: don't worry my Internet was really slow yesterday

Indeed, did you see my 'not afraid' thing to the naughty emoji? :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yes I agree with you Matrix!! :smile: As usual (apart from over naughty) :tongue:

Haha yeah ikr - oh well :rofl: could be worse
Original post by Hodor_van_Groot

Yes I know - it seems to have sped up a bit now thank god! Thank you, I need them :tongue:

Don't worry - you might get one later :wink:

Sorry I just have to say that I am crying from laughter now. I just realised I wrote Amelli instead of Amellia!!!:ahee:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hahaha its okay I'm only joking :lol:
You got my name wrong? :angry: How did I not notice :lol: to be fair, I couldn't spell Matrix the other day :ahee:
Original post by Hodor_van_Groot

Hahaha :lol:
Thank you (The) Matrix :smile: (ooh :lol: Ameli? Who is this that you speak of? :colonhash:).

How are you and how was your day? :smile:

You are very welcome (KSKC) SassKing. Haha you picked up on it and not Amellia!? That was unexpected:eek:

Awww I'm very well thanks. My day was nothing too exciting but good :smile: how about SassKing?
Yes I agree with you Matrix!! :smile: As usual (apart from over naughty) :tongue:

Haha yeah ikr - oh well :rofl: could be worse

Haha naughty means to much to you...For some reason:colonhash:
Yes I know - it seems to have sped up a bit now thank god! Thank you, I need them :tongue:

Hahaha its okay I'm only joking :lol:
You got my name wrong? :angry: How did I not notice :lol: to be fair, I couldn't spell Matrix the other day :ahee:

Good :smile:

Haha oops:colondollar: yeah! :mmm:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yes! :tongue: :jumphug:

Thank you :smile: I am better now yes. Spoke to my mum about how I was feeling and it helped :redface:
Such a spontaneous Rebel Rebel :tongue:

Haha :tongue: SassKing considers (The) Matrix and Amellia to be most worthy of his kindness :tongue:
Hahaha :lol:

You are very welcome (KSKC) SassKing. Haha you picked up on it and not Amellia!? That was unexpected:eek:

Awww I'm very well thanks. My day was nothing too exciting but good :smile: how about SassKing?

Haha naughty means to much to you...For some reason:colonhash:

Good :smile:

Haha oops:colondollar: yeah! :mmm:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Haha its okay ill stop using it now - I'm guessing it annoys everyone anyways:lol:
Haha ah well :colondollar: considering my dad spelt my real name wrong the other day which might I say is virtually impossible :rofl:

Thank you :smile: I am better now yes. Spoke to my mum about how I was feeling and it helped :redface:

Haha :tongue: SassKing considers (The) Matrix and Amellia to be most worthy of his kindness :tongue:

Awww that is lovely! Woo! Same from me to SassKing and Amellia...and some others but yeah! :party:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Haha :tongue: about time :hugs:

Aww that's great to hear :smile: Glad you feel better now!

Hey I am not a rebel! Gosh guys :tongue: Good job I can take the wind-ups :lol:

Haha aww :tongue: Sure you don't mean 'Amelli' ? :rofl:

Latest