The Student Room Group

Science help urgent Please

Hi eveyone

I've just received an email from uni telling me you have to have GCSE Science or equivalent.I've got English, math at level 2, and I'm doing access to engineering at the moment.The question is:What do they mean by science?Do they mean the three subject biology, chemistry and physics?

Please help because as they hadn't explained to me when I've called Them they just told me science when I asked them what they mean they told me you have to contact the engineering tutor, but they never answer my emails.
Thanks in advance
Original post by salamsalam
Hi eveyone

I've just received an email from uni telling me you have to have GCSE Science or equivalent.I've got English, math at level 2, and I'm doing access to engineering at the moment.The question is:What do they mean by science?Do they mean the three subject biology, chemistry and physics?

Please help because as they hadn't explained to me when I've called Them they just told me science when I asked them what they mean they told me you have to contact the engineering tutor, but they never answer my emails.
Thanks in advance

I would say that GCSE science would refer to at least the core science GCSE with C1, P1 and B1 but I'm not 100% sure :biggrin: I'd definitely keep trying to email them to make sure though

Quick Reply

Latest