The Student Room Group

Boyfriends 18th birthday!!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by dean01234
Nah 1m is too generic, Versace is nice though.

A watch is a nice idea, I don't know how feasible it would be for you, but a weekend away after exams etc could be a little different.

Ooh a weekend away does sound good!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by zarrii
Hi,
My boyfriend is turning 18 soon and I need to get him an amazing present or multiple presents. But I don't know what to get him. If anyone has any ideas or could tell me what they would want for their 18th from their girlfriend then that would be helpful.
Thank you xx

Posted from TSR Mobile

Original post by EdwardBarfield9
A watch is always nice

i'd agree with this that something memorable that will be kept for sometime such as say a piece of gold jewellery or a watch it's all down to what you want to spend

Spoiler

Original post by KissMyAbs
You're a fellow beta so shush your mush. Clearly no alphas use TSR or even the internet.

Original post by *Stefan*
Don't get angry on me babe. It's not my fault my mama and papa made me deliciously alpha. Posted from TSR Mobile
Children, children.
Reply 23
Original post by Tootles
Children, children.

Sorry papa :wink:
(edited 8 years ago)
Booze? He is of age now after all, what better way to celebrate!
Reply 25
Original post by Martinnathalie9
Booze? He is of age now after all, what better way to celebrate!

He's not too much of a drinker though.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 26
Why not get him a few presents. Go for one 'big' present, perhaps a weekend away/activity/nice watch/fragrance or similar, depending on what he is into and would like best. Then get him some other small things, maybe he has mentioned something he likes such as video game, sports equipment/kit or clothing or you can get him some personal bits like his favourite sweets, personalised keyring or whatever. It depends how much you want to spend! Look on notonthehighstreet.com as you can get some really nice bits on there and lots of stuff can be personalised to make it extra special.
Reply 27
Perfume?
Original post by zarrii
Hi,
My boyfriend is turning 18 soon and I need to get him an amazing present or multiple presents. But I don't know what to get him. If anyone has any ideas or could tell me what they would want for their 18th from their girlfriend then that would be helpful.
Thank you xx

Posted from TSR Mobile

What are his hobbies, what dreams does he have, for example to travel the world. A gift does not have to be expensive, just something personal to you both.
Reply 29
Original post by kisaki
Why not get him a few presents. Go for one 'big' present, perhaps a weekend away/activity/nice watch/fragrance or similar, depending on what he is into and would like best. Then get him some other small things, maybe he has mentioned something he likes such as video game, sports equipment/kit or clothing or you can get him some personal bits like his favourite sweets, personalised keyring or whatever. It depends how much you want to spend! Look on notonthehighstreet.com as you can get some really nice bits on there and lots of stuff can be personalised to make it extra special.

Thank you for your help and yeah I'll check that website

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 30
Original post by japanlifehack
What are his hobbies, what dreams does he have, for example to travel the world. A gift does not have to be expensive, just something personal to you both.

I'll have a think thank you :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending