The Student Room Group

Suggest a good tv show to binge on

Scroll to see replies

@claireestelle

Chuck.(5 seasons)
Lost
Heroes
Orphan Black?? (Theres 3 seasons but its not finished yet.)

Also, you can't really binge watch this but Colony. The first season finished last Thursday/ Friday. (For America) But it comes out in the UK next month on sky1. Its so good.
American Horror Story
First Dates
The Undateables
(edited 8 years ago)
The Sopranos.
Reply 83
Original post by claireestelle
^^

Show i ve liked in the past include:
greys anatomy
big bang theory
game of thrones
suits
south park

The Flash is amazing!!!!!. So is Arrow. They both cross over so that's great as well. Gotham is quite dark- love that too. :smile:
Reply 84
Original post by BristolFresher15
Happy Endings is also really good! Its lesser known but underrated in my opinion. Damon Wayans Jr. is absolutely hilarious.

Yes and yes and yes and yesss!
1) Mr. Robot
2) Scandal
3) Arrow
4) OITNB
5) Prison Break
6) Breaking bad
7) The Office US
8) Daredevil
9) Heroes
10) Lost
11) Malcolm in the Middle
12) 24
Original post by BrokenLife
American Horror Story
First Dates
The Undateables

First Dates and Take Me Out :love:
Original post by SeanFM
First Dates and Take Me Out :love:

First Dates is literally so funny! I cringe everytime I watch it though, you get the weirdest couples on there. Can't believe people actually agree to this stuff.
Original post by TheGreatImposter
First Dates is literally so funny! I cringe everytime I watch it though, you get the weirdest couples on there. Can't believe people actually agree to this stuff.

:dontknow: it's one way of meeting someone new and random. A bit like TSR these days. :colone:
Original post by SeanFM
:dontknow: it's one way of meeting someone new and random. A bit like TSR these days. :colone:

LOOL. True, and they do manage to match some people up.
The Walking Dead
Arrow
Mr Robot
Narcos
The Blacklist
Quantico
Billions
DAREDEVIL OMGGGGGGG

These are all the shows I'm currently watching and GoT; all are fookin quality
Heroes season 1-2.
Once Upon a Time
New Girl
Supernatural
Reply 93
The Fosters
Game of Thrones
Original post by ByronicHero
The Good Wife is similar to Suits, and Rome and Spartacus are similar to GOT. I recommend all three.

The Wire is fantastic in general, and Gossip Girl, Gilmore Girls and the OC are all great if you are inclined towards such things :P

Peep Show, as EW says, is a must watch.

I recently watched every episode of Brooklyn Nine Nine and The League and was surprised to really enjoy both, though the former more so.

Also - something out of left field - watch old episodes of Goodness Gracious Me. It is still hilarious.

Yes for Rome its still fantastic. Spartacus if you don mind sex and biolence plus lots of blood.
I was gonna say The Big Bang Theory (im watching it now)
But youve seen it so i cant
Top Gear is good if youre into it. I watch it a lot.
Firefly :h:
always sunny in Philadelphia is funny
Original post by TheGreatImposter
1) Mr. Robot
2) Scandal
3) Arrow
4) OITNB
5) Prison Break
6) Breaking bad
7) The Office US
8) Daredevil
9) Heroes
10) Lost
11) Malcolm in the Middle
12) 24

Colony> Mr Robot.

You need to watch Colony, its very good. Its on next month on Sky1, the first episode. The first season finished last week,( you can watch it online, or wait a few weeks for the Uk release date) the next starts next year. It has Sawyer from Lost and Sarah Wayne Callues from prison break.

Quick Reply

Latest