The Student Room Group

How revision going everyone ?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by an_atheist
I'm fixating on the 'You did D1' angle atm, did you do Simplex algorithm, and is there an easier or faster way to do it

I think that is part of the OCR course. I did Edexcel so cannot help you, sorry.
Reply 21
Original post by Barney6262
For Mechanical engineering (Meng)

Southampton : A*AA
Birmingham : Unconditional (First Choice)
AAA (Second Choice)
Loughborough : AAA
Exeter : AAA

I applied to bath and they emailed me saying I had not got a place on the Mechanical engineering course. They offered me a place on the IMEE course (mechanical and electronic engineering) I thought I had replied so was expecting the offer on UCAS track, but the offer didn't come through and realised yahoo hadn't actually sent my reply.... so thanks for that yahoo...

They only gave me 3 days to reply to their email (over the weekend and monday) but I was away in sennybridge for CCF training so I didnt see the email until the day I was meant to reply so it was cutting it close anyway.

I was debating between Southampton and bath as my first choice. I decided to go with Southampton before all this but the way bath handled my application made me certain I wanted to go to Southampton instead.

not going to lie. Great offers . I'm looking at mech eng or comp sci :smile:
Original post by Barney6262
I think that is part of the OCR course. I did Edexcel so cannot help you, sorry.

Ah. thanks.

Quick Reply

Latest