The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 2080
finished doing bio exam questions, 5 of unit 4 and 3 of unit 5. break time!
Just gonna make a few more psychology revision sheets :smile:
Reply 2082
easter holidays commence and I still need to make a time table. ANyone somewhere good?
aiming to do english literature revision x
Going to write notes on the Aeneid. Hoping to get all Aeneid notes done today.
I'm not intending to do much today but I'm going to spend an hour highlighting my booklet on the Cold War and if I'm done, I'll start typing up the notes on Word.
Done an hour today, gonna start again after Deal or No deal and finish revision for this unit today hopefully. (From pretty much scratch :s-smilie:)
Making more psychology notes in persuading a jury :biggrin:
Just finishing off these questions
Does anybody have an excel spreadsheet to put in past paper performances, e.g raw mark, grade, grade boundaries, year of paper, improvements necessary etc. Can you link it to me/post on here. Many thanks
Original post by AlexH123
Does anybody have an excel spreadsheet to put in past paper performances, e.g raw mark, grade, grade boundaries, year of paper, improvements necessary etc. Can you link it to me/post on here. Many thanks

I use an app called gradebook (I think that's what it's called) on my phone and that works well enough for me. You can put in scores, percentages and details for each exam and can divide it up into subjects and exams.

It wouldn't be much effort for you to make your own spreadsheet though

Posted from TSR Mobile
Anyone know what a metre ruler reads to? .e.g to the nearest cm? I have no idea
Reply 2092
Original post by KINGYusuf
Anyone know what a metre ruler reads to? .e.g to the nearest cm? I have no idea

it depends i guess, but the ones ive used is to mm sometimes

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm out of motivation :frown: PLEASE can someone motivate me!!
Going to start this again when is the next session

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2095
Original post by iMacJack
I'm out of motivation :frown: PLEASE can someone motivate me!!

Listen! the exams are there set in stone! they're gonna come whether youre prepared 20% 50% or a 100%, just 2 more months to go! imagine getting the grades you want, you can do that by just doing some work now! gl! motivation is temporary, forming habits is key!

Posted from TSR Mobile
The fact the holidays have come is depressing me because it means we are closer to exams. I wanted to sart revision a month ago bt never got around to doing it. Now, I feel there is no pointing in easter as ive left it too late. I also haven't finished my notes for many subjects and cant start revision with past papers wihouth them. Could someone please motivate me and tell me that 2months until my gcses is a long time. The idea depressing me. Ill start fresh tomorrow hopefully. :frown: I don't want to spend my easter making notes as the process is really long but I cant just leave them now.
I think I've finished typing up my forensic psychology notes! :woo: Now it's just health and clinical notes and then that's all the revision material for the difficult paper for psychology!
Original post by ranz
Listen! the exams are there set in stone! they're gonna come whether youre prepared 20% 50% or a 100%, just 2 more months to go! imagine getting the grades you want, you can do that by just doing some work now! gl! motivation is temporary, forming habits is key!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thanks man!!
Reply 2099
Original post by Kamara7
I think I've finished typing up my forensic psychology notes! :woo: Now it's just health and clinical notes and then that's all the revision material for the difficult paper for psychology!

welll donee! keep up the good work 😊

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest

Trending

Trending