The Student Room Group

I'm sad Pakistan lost to India

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Yawn!
But I thought only Modi, BJP and their supporters could be intolerant?

Maybe TSR is secretly a pro-Modi/pro-BJP forum :eek::eek2::eek3:

Mind blown :lol:

Spoiler

Original post by BrokenLife
hahahah omg that emoji is way too funny! Exactly what i felt like doing to you when you said you accidently repped one of the Indians:colonhash::tongue:

Lool well rep one of my comments then :tongue:Normally don't ask for reps but tis one's for Pakistan:h:

And yess!! Green for life! Also, omg them girls in green!!:h:

The Pakistan women's team is brilliant :h:. Haha, I will rep your next post which makes me laugh.
Original post by Yawn!
Okay. Thanks for coming. :smile:

Didn't came on this thread for you but my Pakistan. K thanks bye.:smile:
Original post by Antagonistic
The Pakistan women's team is brilliant :h:. Haha, I will rep your next post which makes me laugh.

It is! More power to the #GirlsInGreen!:u:

Lol thanks, bro. Wasn't trying to be funny though:colonhash:
Original post by Yawn!
Yeah. I only realised recently how stingy I am with reps. Bahahaha.

Stinginess like that, we could make you into an honorary Gujjubhai :lol:
Original post by Yawn!
Oh, and while you are at it, could you find your way to being so proudly patriotic as to not use Indian songs in your little 'Desi' music society.

Since those Indian songs don't belong to you and you're such a proud patriot you shouldn't try and pass off another nation's songs as your own. :u:

Thanks. :smile:

Yawn! bhaijaan, I could give you such a zabardast answer but you are CERTAINLY one of those Indians who like to spread hate in between Pakistan and Indian. And I don't like to waste my time on such people but hey since you talked about my patriotism, I must say I'll stop posting Indian songs once India stops asking our singers to sing for their movies:h:

You get em to do this and I'll stop.:h:

Thanks.:smile:
It is! More power to the #GirlsInGreen!:u:

Lol thanks, bro. Wasn't trying to be funny though:colonhash:

The dp you have is wonderful btw but 2 questions: did you draw it and if so, why does it have a gun Lol :h:
Why can't we all just get along? :facepalm:
Original post by Antagonistic
The dp you have is wonderful btw but 2 questions: did you draw it and if so, why does it have a gun Lol :h:

Aw thank you! :smile:

And no I didn't draw it but I liked that the woman is holding a gun. Can mean many things though.:h:
Original post by Yawn!
Okay. I'll get in touch with my contacts in Bollywood and tell them to stop giving charity and hiring Pakistani singers. There's plenty of Indian singers who do just as good a job. And being hired to build a house doesn't mean you own it. Being hired to sing a song, doesn't mean you own it.

I don't think there's any asking going on, lol. I imagine those Pakistani singers are very grateful to be getting work in India (enough that one changed citizenship).

And yes. It's only Indians that spread hate between India and Pakistan. Pakistanis are innocent little angels who only sprinkle fairy dust and cakes on the LOC. :rolleyes:

Lol charity..yeah right:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: I mean seriously, dil behlane ko yeh khayaal achaa hai, Gaalib!:u:

Talent attracts attention and in the case of Pakistani singers, there is NO doubt why it attracted Bollywood's attention.:u:

One cannot speak for all, mere payare bhai:h: Also, if you hate Pakistanis so much then perhaps also request to your Bollywood people to not to ask our heroes to work for them, I mean, everyone in India is aware of the handsome heartthrobe of Pakistan, Fawad Khan after his first drama Zindagi Gulzaar Hai was aired on Indian channels. Such is the power of talent.:u:

And never did I ever said what you just made up. I referred to you as being one of those kind.

(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Dima-Blackburn
Why can't we all just get along? :facepalm:

I never started it. I'm not interested in creating wars. In fact, my bestie is an Indian @Eternalflames. However, yes, if someone is going to disrespect my country and my sentiments, I will not remain quiet. Despite that, I believe I've remained extremely polite which I always will.:h:
Original post by Yawn!
I didn't say there was no talent in Pakistan. I said there's plenty of talent in India. Pakistani talent is not needed. Don't kid yourself into thinking Pakistanis are vital for Bollywood, lol. They are there at the charity of Indians. Nothing more. What is given can also be taken away.

Bahahaha. Yeah, in your mind Bollywood is full of Pakistanis. No Indians there at all. :rolleyes: You are completely delusional.

Oh, and Fawad Khan.....never heard of him.

I never said you said that. I merely said that talent no matter from where in the world attracts attention which it clearly did in the case of Pakistani singers. Exactly my point, if Pakistani talent is not required in India, go tell your bollywood people to not to ask our heroes and singers to do your movies and songs. Don't take out your frustration on me.

Lool you clearly think of me as some Indian hating Pakistani. Sad. I give credit to the Bollywood stars who are talented and I acknowledge talent from anywhere in the world. The issue here is with you, not me, bro.

Of course, you'd say that. But the fact of the matter is those in power already asked Fawad khan to do their films.:u:

Original post by Yawn!
Hmm. A reply I made seems to have disappeared.

Abridged version - Good luck with that. You're going to need it.

Also, Jai Hind, motherf***er! :u:

Original post by Yawn!
Okay. I'll get in touch with my contacts in Bollywood and tell them to stop giving charity and hiring Pakistani singers. There's plenty of Indian singers who do just as good a job. And being hired to build a house doesn't mean you own it. Being hired to sing a song, doesn't mean you own it.

I don't think there's any asking going on, lol. I imagine those Pakistani singers are very grateful to be getting work in India (enough that one changed citizenship).

And yes. It's only Indians that spread hate between India and Pakistan. Pakistanis are innocent little angels who only sprinkle fairy dust and cakes on the LOC. :rolleyes:

You have a very strong imagination with very little factual evidence. I suggest you stop being ignorant and rude to other members and stop talking from your behind. You take things completely out of context. I won't claim to be an expert in the music industry like you wrongfully are but it any ignorant person including you should be able to realise the fact that if Pakistani singers are being hired it shows that they have talent, perhaps more talent than Indian singers for that particular song. Because, if there was better singers in India then it would be more cheaper and more politically correct so less people like you are on forums having a rant at Pakistanis for 'stealing from India'.
Preaching hate is not the way forward and I'm sure you're an intelligent enough person to know that you are above that.
I'm done man. I'm just a nice human being. Indians always do this,no matter how nice you are with them, they need to mess. K Thanks bye.:colonhash:

Still like you as a person but damn this India-Pak battle..Gotta say what my dil says and it says dil dil Pakistan, Jaan jaan Pakistan all the way!:u:

It's okay! Don't stress yourself :console:

Fair enough I need some competition :wink:
Looool this thread is jokes. India won, some need to stop crying and get over it. Jai hinddddd
Original post by Student403

Are you Pakistani?
Original post by yousaf_choudry
Are you Pakistani?

Both :tongue:
Original post by Yawn!
I'd imagine there's a lot of people in India who would love to tell Bollywood that. Unfortunately, there's certain people in Bollywood who keep throwing Pakistani actors, etc scraps. Luckily those people's careers are on the wane. But don't think that you own Indian movies, just because a few charity cases are given a career, lol.

I seriously have no idea who he is. So clearly he can't be that good. A lot of people are in Bollywood, there's nothing special about one or two Pakistanis that got thrown a bone, lol. That doesn't mean Bollywood is now jointly owned. Priyanka Chopra doing a Hollywood movie doesn't mean Indians now jointly own Hollywood. :rolleyes:

Bollywood is an Indian movie industry. Simple. Since you (and other Pakistanis) consider India a Muslim oppressing country that you 'valiantly' fought to get your freedom from, and now must keep at a distance in order to achieve progress, you should probably refrain from watching Indian movies or songs, no?

Clearly, that's problem within your own institution so take out your frustration on them and not me or other Pakistanis.

Loool bro, when did I ever say that Pakistanis own Bollywood!?? Looool tis the biggest joke ever! :biggrin: Also, we don't want to own Bollywood either. We have our drama industry to focus on which depicts reality.

And just cos you haven't heard of Fawad Khan doesn't mean he doesn't have talent. Those who were in the position to spot talent have already spotted talent. So don't you worry.

Bollywood indeed is an Indian industry and us Pakistanis do not wish to take over so put your knife down. Also, get your readin right. Bhai saab, all I said was that at the time of the partition the circumstances for muslims weren't good. If you read my posts you'll find that I have accepted with open mind and heart that India is much better at safeguarding minority rights than my own beloved country Pakistan. Did you even read that?Clearly not since you seem to have lost the point COMPLETELY.
Original post by Student403
Both :tongue:

Best of both worlds? Nice.
Original post by yousaf_choudry
Best of both worlds? Nice.

Haha actually it's more the "worst" of both worlds :lol: Hard to get in to both countries instead of 1
Original post by TheBBQ
It's okay! Don't stress yourself :console:

Fair enough I need some competition :wink:

Not stressing over this bakwaas. Rather extremely shocked at the hatred and ignorance of some.

Original post by Ribbit1234
Looool this thread is jokes. India won, some need to stop crying and get over it. Jai hinddddd

Yes Jai Hind and this is coming from a Pakistani. At least we give credit where its due. India only won that match and a few other but overall Pakistani team have won more matches than India, hence Pakistani team's performance as a team overall is still MUCH better than Indian team.

Dil dil Pakistan, Jaan jaan Pakistan!

Jeevay Jeevay Jeevay Pakistan, Pakistan Pakistan Jeevay Pakistan!! Jeeevaaaaayyy!!

:love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

Quick Reply