The Student Room Group

Why are asian boys not attractive to people?

As a brown boy, id say im fairly attractive not quite zayn but im very much overlooked and i can tell when its about my colour and not my personality. Why are we at the end of the pecking order?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Scroll to see replies

Maybe it's the stench of desperation that you bring with you?
I think south Asian boys are really attractive.

I guess in life we all just have preferences or like different things.

:dontknow:
I don't find Zayn attractive anymore....

But I think South Asian guys are attractive!
Reply 4
From my experience, the darker your skin the more unattractive you are. I hate it, im not even that dark and yet im judged for it. You can be black and dark and still be attractive but not for brown guys? Really dont understand this

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5
Original post by Ethereal World
I think south Asian boys are really attractive.

I guess in life we all just have preferences or like different things.

:dontknow:

@AwesomeGenius

You tagged the wrong AG.

He's meh, average.
Reply 7
Is there something about brown people that just isnt as attractive as say a black guy?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 8
Original post by TS21
As a brown boy, id say im fairly attractive not quite zayn but im very much overlooked and i can tell when its about my colour and not my personality. Why are we at the end of the pecking order?

Posted from TSR Mobile

You are deffo not at the end of the pecking order. Black girls exist.
Original post by TS21
From my experience, the darker your skin the more unattractive you are. I hate it, im not even that dark and yet im judged for it. You can be black and dark and still be attractive but not for brown guys? Really dont understand this

Posted from TSR Mobile

I think it's more that the media doesn't portray enough cool Asian men, there's lot of icons who are black or white in the media not many who are mixed or asian or anything. You see with East Asians, a few years ago I would hear a lot of jokes about them, eye jokes, small dick. Then at my school people heard about Korean pop, started seeing pictures of Korean men with abs and such and then more girls started thinking Korean guys were hot.

If you only ever see white people promoted as attractive in movies, adverts, life in general, you'll think that is the case.

The issue is most media made by Asians is for Asians, if more people saw it and saw people of all kinds can be attractive, then more people would be attracted to them.
Hello sir.

I am finding that you are blaming your own personal shortcomings on your colour which is out of your control. This shows you are in need of some psychological treatments to allow you to see the problems you have which are preventing you from mating then we can tackle those problems also. I have met many brown people who would like to use skin lightening creams so you maybe could use that but I will suggest coconut milk as a minimum harshness alternative. Or you could be like me - confidently cocoa.
If you have any questions or would like my assistance please contact me.

Thank you.
You tagged the wrong AG.

He's meh, average.

@Awesome Genius
i'll do it for ya:h:
My Chinese friend is one of the most popular people in my year and definitely attractive :lol:
Why are so many people on here so self-destructively insecure? Why be insecure about something you can't change? Either way, I think most of that prejudice is personal pity rather than public opinion. Lose the negativity and be confident in who you are!
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by BristolFresher15
Why are so many people on here so self-destructively insecure. Why be insecure about something you can't change? Either way, I think most of that prejudice is personal pity rather than public opinion. Lose the negativity and be confident in who you are!

I really like every single comment I see you make. Respect.
Original post by TS21

Posted from TSR Mobile

honestly?

because south Asian boys have the smallest penises. (google it if you don't believe me)

Soz.
Original post by Ishea16
@Awesome Genius
i'll do it for ya:h:

You didn't do that for me? :erm:
I really like every single comment I see you make. Respect.

Wow, you're too kind :smile:
I think Zayn is a good looking guy.
You didn't do that for me? :erm:

i did it for you?:confused:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending