The Student Room Group

How privileged are you?

I don't believe in this privilege system people bang on about but I found this quiz and tried it http://www.buzzfeed.com/regajha/how-privileged-are-you#.ck8qJlnQZ4
image.png
It turns out despite being a white male I am not privileged.

Scroll to see replies

When I selected "I am White", the test got all triggered:

65/100

"You are quite privileged"

Wtf was that bs 'quiz', though.
Reply 3
Original post by Shia Kafir
65/100

"You are quite privileged"

Wtf was that bs 'quiz', though.

That is called buzzfeed the quiz it is bs, it is one of these things that is meant to make you feel bad about yourself and join the sjw's
29/100.

As someone who is white, cis-gendered and a baptised Catholic-turned-agnostic (all things the checklist touches upon in terms of privilege), I'm surprised I got that low, to be honest. :holmes:
I got 72, do I win?

Although I have a feeling that not knowing what 'Sallie Mae' is is more to do with not being American.
34/100 which is surprising low given my privileged, pampered life.
I got 34 too! :eek:
Reply 8
Original post by TimmonaPortella
I got 72, do I win?

Although I have a feeling that not knowing what 'Sallie Mae' is is more to do with not being American.

It means we can now abuse you for any reason and the sjws will give us protection
Original post by iEthan
I got 34 too! :eek:

The Widnes Tesco is much bigger than my local Tesco. This test does not account for your Tesco while at Dad's privilege. :noway:

"You are the most privileged"

Meh
Original post by joecphillips
It means we can now abuse you for any reason and the sjws will give us protection

The price of winning. Everything has a catch.

Original post by Alexion

"You are the most privileged"

Meh

Darn.
Original post by acupofgreentea
The Widnes Tesco is much bigger than my local Tesco. This test does not account for your Tesco while at Dad's privilege. :noway:

He shops at Widnes Morrisons! :rofl: He doesn't like the Tesco!!
34/100

Thought I would get higher tbh
"I am a man"

lol
Original post by iEthan
He shops at Widnes Morrisons! :rofl: He doesn't like the Tesco!!

The strange thing is everyone I know who lives in Widnes shops at the Morrisons. :erm:

While it is great because it means you practically have Tesco to yourself when you go, it's also a tad concerning. Is there something about that Tesco Widnesians aren't telling us outsiders? :ninja:

Spoiler

Reply 16
36/100

guess im not privileged at all :lol:
---
(edited 6 years ago)
51 :yep:
Reply 19
Got bored and resorted to laughing at Tory cuts.

What do I win?

Quick Reply

Latest