The Student Room Group

Why are asian boys not attractive to people?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by nucdev
Oiiiiiiiii kudiye!!!!!!!
Think of your mataji before you bring such shame on our family!!!
What will our family/community/ancestors/neighbours/your cousins/that aunty you don't even know think?

:rofl:

oh my gosh :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Sorry mataji, it's late and my sadistic nature crops up in the late hours. I am going to go pray now, love you xxx
Reply 41
Original post by TheArtofProtest
T'wasn't a joke - Complaining about, or preference towards about a particular racial/ethnic group suggests a deep psychological feeling of inadequacy and ineptitude.

You're literally implying that most people have a "deep psychological feeling of inadequacy and ineptitude". Most people have a racial preference.

Spoiler

Reply 42
T'wasn't a joke - Complaining about, or preference towards about a particular racial/ethnic group suggests a deep psychological feeling of inadequacy and ineptitude.

Dude ive had girls tell me they won't date brown guys because of their colour and how they dont mix with "our kind" you can be as confident as you want but if the opposite sex doesnt find you attractive what can you do

Posted from TSR Mobile
asian guys arent that bad lol

they really arent
Original post by welcometoib
you used to make many threads on your impending marriage last year... lol dont think asking someone if they are getting married is personal. ok well, gl with whatever it is you have :smile:

We learn from our mistakes but thank you for your wishes. :smile:
Reply 45
Original post by shuu00
I totally disagree with that. There are so many girls attracted to mixed raced guys etc.
What negative stereotypes? I'm white and dated a white guy and two Asians, I have never spotted any negatives that are specific to Asians?

Spoiler

There's been studies done, it's pretty well known that on average people find their own race most attractive.

Stereotypes such as smaller penises (true), nerdy (hard to quantify but true if you use the number in maths/science jobs/degrees as a measure), less confident/masculine.
Original post by Abishek Malhotra
Hello sir.

I am finding that you are blaming your own personal shortcomings on your colour which is out of your control. This shows you are in need of some psychological treatments to allow you to see the problems you have which are preventing you from mating then we can tackle those problems also. I have met many brown people who would like to use skin lightening creams so you maybe could use that but I will suggest coconut milk as a minimum harshness alternative. Or you could be like me - confidently cocoa.
If you have any questions or would like my assistance please contact me.

Thank you.

xD looool
Reply 47
Original post by difeo
There's been studies done, it's pretty well known that on average people find their own race most attractive.

Stereotypes such as smaller penises (true), nerdy (hard to quantify but true if you use the number in maths/science jobs/degrees as a measure), less confident/masculine.

Oh my god you are so wrong. Are you speaking from experience? Because I am.

For both Asian guys I've been with none of those apply at all. Most are into photography and media whereas I'm the maths and physics nerd :colondollar:
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by BrokenLife
Lol isn't that a bit too personal? :smile: Sorry:redface:

Haha I knew you were missing it! :biggrin:

Lol what do you mean? :tongue:

Well now you and indeterminate are like tight aka proper and it's all a thing you don't have to do fight and flutter anymore because you know he's yours and your his. So I've been missing the :fight: :flutter: :fight: :flutter:

Also how do you feel now he has gone purple? :perv:
Reply 49
Original post by shuu00
Oh my god you are so wrong. Are you speaking from experience? Because I am.

For both Asian guys I've been with none of those apply at all. Most are into photography and media whereas I'm the maths and physics nerd :colondollar:

No I'm speaking from seeing the research, your anecdotal evidence of 2 or 3 Asians you've dated is kind of insignificant in comparison

I'm not saying it applies to all Asian men obviously. They're stereotypes, some of which are true in general but not universally
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Ethereal World
Well now you and indeterminate are like tight aka proper and it's all a thing you don't have to do fight and flutter anymore because you know he's yours and your his. So I've been missing the :fight: :flutter: :fight: :flutter:

Also how do you feel now he has gone purple? :perv:

Hahaha yes!! That we are for sure! Hence you don't see me doing :fight::flutter::fight::flutter:

But I'm still good at my fighting skills...:hand: :biggrin:

Haha I feel good and I'm happy for him. He's the perfect man for that purple title and I know he'll be very helpful to many. He'll do a great job as a mod and I'm proud of him.:h:
Reply 51
Only if your preference is outside of your race/ethnicity. It's a feeling that you don't belong or you are not suited which is displayed as being inadequate and inept.

I actually cannot lol where are you even getting all of this from? I embrace my own culture and I am happy living in a predominantly white country. I however also like other cultures and learning more about them.

You're saying I feel like I'm "inadequate". I honestly don't see how or why I should feel this way. It is possible to fit into your own culture but like others too?
Original post by BrokenLife
Hahaha yes!! That we are for sure! Hence you don't see me doing :fight::flutter::fight::flutter:

But I'm still good at my fighting skills...:hand: :biggrin:

Haha I feel good and I'm happy for him. He's the perfect man for that purple title and I know he'll be very helpful to many. He'll do a great job as a mod and I'm proud of him.:h:

ohhhh youre serious? i thought this was just trolling the whole time, am i invited? :tongue:
Reply 53
lmao @nucdev

They've clearly not met us then! :u:

he neh @ravioliyears :wink:
Reply 54
Original post by difeo
No I'm speaking from seeing the research, your anecdotal evidence of 2 or 3 Asians you've dated is kind of insignificant in comparison

I'm not saying it applies to all Asian men obviously. They're stereotypes, some of which are true in general but not universally

Of course there will be stereotypes, but you're acting like the vast majority are like that. There will be stereotypes throughout every culture. Although in most cases stereotypes do not reflect the vast majority of people.
Reply 55
Original post by shuu00
Of course there will be stereotypes, but you're acting like the vast majority are like that. There will be stereotypes throughout every culture. Although in most cases stereotypes do not reflect the vast majority of people.

I'm not saying it's the vast majority, but enough that you can see why it may put women off
The vast majority of people think Zayn is ugly. You shouldn't care about him.
Reply 57
It's on a subconscious level, yes.

This is so idiotic. You're telling me what I feel on a 'subconscious level'?

Oooo are you mind reader? A fairy?

Damn you have some advanced intel where can I get some???
Reply 58
Original post by Carnigiecbd
The vast majority of people think Zayn is ugly. You shouldn't care about him.

Lol
Reply 59
Original post by spv
lmao @nucdev

They've clearly not met us then! :u:

he neh @ravioliyears :wink:

:rofl:

Us? you mean you only, surely? After all, they haven't met you and seen how strong you are :wink::wink:
:lol:

Quick Reply