The Student Room Group

Why are asian boys not attractive to people?

Scroll to see replies

I would say most Asians have a more natural sense of style than the majority of whites. A lot of birds like the dark skinned rugged look and desis tend to like their designer labels and cars which draws them in.
Reply 61
Original post by difeo
I'm not saying it's the vast majority, but enough that you can see why it may put women off

Nope lol I really don't see it.

Go take a look at South Korean celebrities and come back when you have a genuinely valid reason for what you're saying :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
Reply 62
Original post by shuu00
Nope lol I really don't see it.

Go take a look at South Korean celebrities and come back when you have a genuinely valid reason for what you're saying :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Right so actual studies aren't valid but using the best looking 1% of Koreans is, nice one
Reply 63
Original post by nucdev
:rofl:

Us? you mean you only, surely? After all, they haven't met you and seen how strong you are :wink::wink:
:lol:

Don't be modest, man!

Spoiler

Reply 64
Original post by difeo
Right so actual studies aren't valid but using the best looking 1% of Koreans is, nice one

Right so basing what you're saying on the most common stereotypes and no research whatsoever is valid, but looking around you is isn't? Even better :smile:
Reply 65
Original post by shuu00
Right so basing what you're saying on the most common stereotypes and no research whatsoever is valid, but looking around you is isn't? Even better :smile:

As I've said, it is based on research (actual research, not looking at celebrities and 2 people I've dated, lmao). If you really want, I can link it to you but really just google what I'm saying, it's easy to find.
Reply 66
Original post by difeo
As I've said, it is based on research (actual research, not looking at celebrities and 2 people I've dated, lmao). If you really want, I can link it to you but really just google what I'm saying, it's easy to find.

I bet you're not Asian lol
Reply 67
Original post by spv
Don't be modest, man!

Spoiler

Not modest. Satya haqeeqat.

OMFG that spoiler :toofunny:
Maar daaalaaaa, Allah! maar daala....! :rofl:
Reply 68
Original post by shuu00
I bet you're not Asian lol

Well.. I'm white and I have a crush on an Asian looking guy but 100% sure he's not interested
I think it depends on the person. Some might fear too much of a culture clash rather than not liking asian guys because of their own racial preference, & obviously personality matters a lot as well. As a brown guy myself I try to make myself not get intimidated by guys of other races & believe that I have just as much chance as them in the dating world as you always have to stay positive.
Reply 71
Original post by Rossagle
Well.. I'm white and I have a crush on an Asian looking guy but 100% sure he's not interested

You never know, just go for it! Best of luck to you :biggrin:
Reply 72
Original post by Multitalented me
I think it depends on the person. Some might fear too much of a culture clash rather than not liking asian guys because of their own racial preference, & obviously personality matters a lot as well. As a brown guy myself I try to make myself not get intimidated by guys of other races & believe that I have just as much chance as them in the dating world as you always have to stay positive.

This guy ^^^^^^

*claps*
Original post by shuu00
You never know, just go for it! Best of luck to you :biggrin:

Haha... I do know. I can tell... also didn't accept my Facebook friend request. Will find another one day though :P
Original post by shuu00
This guy ^^^^^^

*claps*
Aha thanks :tongue:
Original post by TS21
As a brown boy, id say im fairly attractive not quite zayn but im very much overlooked and i can tell when its about my colour and not my personality. Why are we at the end of the pecking order?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Well if you lift and acquire aesthetics it would surely help you in your case. :laugh:
My friend's an asian and she is intensely attractive. She's dark, sharp and seductive. If only I could find the guy version of her, I'd marry him in a heartbeat asian or not. I would have only dated within my race before but my friend made me reconsider. Race doesn't matter.
OP you are like the 'asian' Mr Smurf. Trolltastic
Reply 78
Original post by nucdev
Not modest. Satya haqeeqat.

OMFG that spoiler :toofunny:
Maar daaalaaaa, Allah! maar daala....! :rofl:

hahahahahahahaha. Don't say that. You'll get banned.
I like south Asian boys.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending