The Student Room Group

It's madness that European countries have allowed Syrian fighters back into Europe

Correct me if I am wrong, but isn't it well known that hundreds of Syrian fighters have been allowed back into Europe to resume their lives without prosecution or any restrictions?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Multiculturalism
It is ridiculous. I agree we should let them back, but i also think they should be taken straight from the airport to a facility where they can be used as a source of information.
Original post by Lady Comstock
Correct me if I am wrong, but isn't it well known that hundreds of Syrian fighters have been allowed back into Europe to resume their lives without prosecution or any restrictions?

People make mistakes. Why should they be punished for a mistake? Did you ever consider they want to comeback to rebuild their lives or are you just hating them as they are Muslim? You need on assess yourself before you judge anyone else
Original post by Sadiqua
Well then stop bombing Syria with airstrikes?

How would that help?
Original post by Sadiqua
A lot

I asked how, not by how much.
Original post by Sadiqua
A lot

:qed:

:toofunny:
Original post by Lady Comstock

At least 400 from EU states alone, but don't worry, the geniuses at the EU will keep us all safe!...oh wait.....
Reply 8
Original post by Farm_Ecology
I asked how, not by how much.

Altough Syria was an extremely stable country, but apperantly the West did not like the fact that an Arab country is progressing, So it was Syria´s turn after Afghanistan, Iran, Iraq and Libiya. So the US alongside UK started funding the FSA, ISIS and Al Nusra in Syria in order to to get rid of Bashar Al Assad. Great story. And now a war has started, and the UK is only accepting 50K refugees. Ridicilous. You cause wars but never take any responsibility. The US proudly funded the Taliban in Afghanistan, and they have taken up zero accountability. It just makes my blood boil.

Anyway, to your real q. Less airstrikes mean less homes destroyed. Less homes destroyed so less homeless people wanting to migrate to Europe to improve their miserable lives.
Reply 9
Original post by Shia Kafir

what does qed mean
Original post by Shia Kafir

:rofl:

How, not how much @sadiqua. Airstrikes have significantly weakened IS.
Original post by Tamil Tiger

It just gets better and better... :moon:

Original post by Sadiqua
what does qed mean
Reply 12

..and killed dozen of innocent people. But who cares ..right ?
Reply 13
Hezbollah has weakened ISIS. They are true fighters

Actually in this country they get tried for terrorism.

There is an argument that locking them all up is questionable policy becayse many of those who return are good propaganda for being able to explain to others why they got disillusioned with the fighting and why its not as ISIS portray. They are an effective tool against radicalism.
Original post by Sadiqua

RAF air-strikes have resulted in 0 civilian causalities :smile:

Air-strikes save lives, how would you have saved the Yazidis on Mount Sinjar, fleeing genocide?
Original post by Sadiqua

Less innocents will be killed by airstrikes than would've been by IS if there were none.
Original post by Sadiqua
Altough Syria was an extremely stable country, but apperantly the West did not like the fact that an Arab country is progressing, So it was Syria´s turn after Afghanistan, Iran, Iraq and Libya.
What happened in Iran?

So the US alongside UK started funding the FSA, ISIS and Al Nusra in Syria in order to to get rid of Bashar Al Assad. Great story. And now a war has started, and the UK is only accepting 50K refugees. Ridicilous. You cause wars but never take any responsibility. The US proudly funded the Taliban in Afghanistan, and they have taken up zero accountability. It just makes my blood boil.

Your history needs some serious work.

The UK is accepting 20,000 refugees, you couldn't even get that right ffs.
Reply 18
Less innocents will be killed by airstrikes than would've been by IS if there were none.

Hezbollah has been fighting ISIS in Lebanon without airstrikes and almost no one has been killed by ISIS. Western soldiers are just pu**ies
Original post by Sadiqua
Hezbollah has been fighting ISIS in Lebanon without airstrikes and almost no one has been killed by ISIS. Western soldiers are just pu**ies

Why are Western soldiers pussies?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending