The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

And why if they already have money ?

Spoiler

Original post by Awesome Genius
Directly or indirectly.

So they try and look pretty. For "themselves". But really it's because they want a rich husband.

Then marry you so that they get some legal ownership of your assets.

Then they threaten you with divorce to make you do what they want.

Then they actually divorce you to get their hands on your gold.

Why even get married? It's such a stupid thing to do.

go back to sleep harami.
Original post by FrenchUnicorn
And why if they already have money ?

Spoiler

Rich girls just want to be richer. They'll just be after someone richer than they are.

Trust me, it's all about gold.
Well i for one can say that's false, neither I nor many other women are just out to get a rich husband
Reply 5
...then you wake up, fold your bed back into your sofa, boil the plastic kettle in your kitchenette, and log on to TSR.
I buy my own gold. Dubai is the best place for anybody that wants to be quality gold :wink:
Reply 7

Spoiler

Rich girls just want to be richer. They'll just be after someone richer than they are.

Why that ? If they can afford what they want.
If you don't want girls to be after you for your money, then keep it secret and be more humble :h:
Original post by Profesh
...then you wake up, fold your bed back into your sofa, boil the plastic kettle in your kitchenette, and log on to TSR.

Somebody woke up on the wrong side of the bed! Stay positive and happy
Reply 10
Directly or indirectly.

So they try and look pretty. For "themselves". But really it's because they want a rich husband.

Then marry you so that they get some legal ownership of your assets.

Then they threaten you with divorce to make you do what they want.

Then they actually divorce you to get their hands on your gold.

Why even get married? It's such a stupid thing to do.

Do you by any chance have a picket sign with 'Donald Trump 2016' on? You seem to have the same thoughts on feminism.
I'm just out for rep.

Have you not seen the way I act towards the big 4?

Biggest green digger 2016 :drool:

Spoiler

Original post by queen-bee
I buy my own gold. Dubai is the best place for anybody that wants to be quality gold :wink:

what do you work as that you can afford gold already? thats impressive :smile:
Original post by Profesh

This is gold. :five:
Original post by welcometoib
what do you work as that you can afford gold already? thats impressive :smile:

Gold isn't really that expensive. You can get a ring for as little as £100 pounds
Gold isn't really that expensive. You can get a ring for as little as £100 pounds

oh. thought you meant like proper arab style swagging out with gold bars :colonhash:
oh. thought you meant like proper arab style swagging out with gold bars :colonhash:

I'm talking about jewellery in Dubai. Will probably invest in gold bars in the future,not right now however
There's machines that dispenses gold bars in Dubai actually,check it out
I'm talking about jewellery in Dubai. Will probably invest in gold bars in the future,not right now however
There's machines that dispenses gold bars in Dubai actually,check it out

jewelry is boring :colonhash: build a house out of shiny bars lol. and seriously? that seems a bit like, weird no?

theres something else that would make girls stay but if i say i might get a card so ill leave it your imagination oh awesome one. take a guess sir
theres something else that would make girls stay but if i say i might get a card so ill leave it your imagination oh awesome one. take a guess sir

make sure you wear
protection?
when you’re making
love?
(edited 8 years ago)

Latest