The Student Room Group

if you could add/change your appearance what would it be?

Scroll to see replies

definitely would be to have clear skin! had acne since i was like 13/14 :frown:
Original post by shawtyb
omg!! ingrown toenail twins!!

We feel each others' pain, I think. Mine is the right side of my left big toe - what's yours?
Reply 142
Original post by anosmianAcrimony
We feel each others' pain, I think. Mine is the right side of my left big toe - what's yours?

left side of left big toe and left side of right big toe :frown:
Original post by shawtyb
left side of left big toe and left side of right big toe :frown:

Daaang. There was a while when both sides of my left big toe were screwed up, but I've never had ingrown toenails on both feet before. That's got to be rough. I hope they resolve themselves soon
Reply 144
Bigger nose.
I guess I would want to be taller and have blue eyes rather than boring poopoo brown eyes
Reply 146
Daaang. There was a while when both sides of my left big toe were screwed up, but I've never had ingrown toenails on both feet before. That's got to be rough. I hope they resolve themselves soon

yea its pretty sh*t and thankyou ! me too haha
worse when im wearing trainers as it pushes on them! like now for example
Original post by shawtyb
yea its pretty sh*t and thankyou ! me too haha
worse when im wearing trainers as it pushes on them! like now for example

Yeah, I've been wearing sandals for ages just to avoid that. Wearing sandals in January creates its own problems, though, and certainly garnered me some odd looks.
Reply 148
Yeah, I've been wearing sandals for ages just to avoid that. Wearing sandals in January creates its own problems, though, and certainly garnered me some odd looks.

lmao i can imagine!!
wear crocs :wink:
Original post by shawtyb
lmao i can imagine!!
wear crocs :wink:

Nah I think I'll retain some shred of self-respect.

Actually I think I'd get the worst of both worlds. Crocs would probably still rub on my toe, AND people would look at me funny.
Reply 150
Nah I think I'll retain some shred of self-respect.

Actually I think I'd get the worst of both worlds. Crocs would probably still rub on my toe, AND people would look at me funny.

thank god your not a croc lover! whats worse is socks and crocs!
Original post by Dinaa
mine is darker tbh and ok :smile:

Your hair looks as long as the list of people I hate and as dark as both our souls would look if we got together.
So beautiful.
Original post by WoodyMKC
I wasn't even training in my teens when I had bad acne, let alone taking anything :rofl:

Judging by your bicep. You do look like you're on the hot sauce to be honest.

Or do you claim to be full natty bra ?
Original post by RomanKing
Judging by your bicep. You do look like you're on the hot sauce to be honest.

Or do you claim to be full natty bra ?

They're 17 inches after a few years of training, good going but hardly beyond the realms of natural possibility :lol: I don't see the big deal with people hiding their usage, if I was on them I'd have no issue openly admitting it - in fact, I'm not planning on staying natty, come this winter bulk season I'm gonna be on my first cycle and once that happens I'll not be hiding the fact in any way :wink:
Original post by WoodyMKC
They're 17 inches after a few years of training, good going but hardly beyond the realms of natural possibility :lol: I don't see the big deal with people hiding their usage, if I was on them I'd have no issue openly admitting it - in fact, I'm not planning on staying natty, come this winter bulk season I'm gonna be on my first cycle and once that happens I'll not be hiding the fact in any way :wink:

Bro do you really need to go on the hot sauce ?
I'm there'll be consequences, health-wise after long term usage.

The point of training should be to be fit and healthy, when you start to become obsessive over muscles and want to go on drugs then it becomes unhealthy.
Are you on your way to being a competitive body builder?
Original post by RomanKing
Bro do you really need to go on the hot sauce ?
I'm there'll be consequences, health-wise after long term usage.

The point of training should be to be fit and healthy, when you start to become obsessive over muscles and want to go on drugs then it becomes unhealthy.
Are you on your way to being a competitive body builder?

Need to? No. Want to? 100%. I see this as a sport. All my life I've been involved in some sport or another, some of them a bigger risk to my wellbeing than lifting some weights and taking some hormones. I don't believe in living a life not trying to accomplish personal goals because there are risks involved. I used to be involved in extreme sports when I was younger and some of the things I did could have gotten me seriously injured or even killed, but I'm here and the memories of what I accomplished will stay with me forever :smile:

That said, the health risks associated with steroids are sensationalised by the media. To say there are no risks would be foolish and everyone is potentially prone to react unfavourably to them or use them unwisely and cause themselves damage, but that also goes for drugs that you can get over the counter like paracetamol or codeine.
I will be using sensible dosages and having private regular health checks done to ensure everything is in order - the problems start when people get reckless, using silly doses and not getting checked out every so often. If you look at three of the men whom many consider to be the greatest bodybuilders of all time, who were all huge and invariably on all sorts - Arnold, Dorian Yates and Ronnie Coleman - they're all alive and well.

Quick Reply

Latest