The Student Room Group

Human that breathes oxygen AMA

Some of the people recently starting AMAs are plain boring aha, sorry not sorry.
Are you glad you have strong opinions on such poignant issues?
Reply 2
Have you tried breathing with Carbon Monoxide? And if not, how can you know that you wouldn't prefer that over oxygen?
Original post by Nadile
Have you tried breathing with Carbon Monoxide? And if not, how can you know that you wouldn't prefer that over oxygen?

Good question. Indeed, I have not tried carbon monoxide, and I do not plan on doing so any time soon.
Original post by BristolFresher15
Are you glad you have strong opinions on such poignant issues?

I have often been told I would make a good prime minister and I suppose this must be one of the attributes that would solve our country's problems.
Original post by HedgehogsRulz
Some of the people recently starting AMAs are plain boring aha, sorry not sorry.

I'd be very interested to hear how you survive by breathing oxygen, which is poisonous to humans when breathed for a long period in a pure state.Most of us need to breathe air, a mixture of oxygen, nitrogen and trace gases.
Original post by Good bloke
I'd be very interested to hear how you survive by breathing oxygen, which is poisonous to humans when breathed for a long period in a pure state.Most of us need to breathe air, a mixture of oxygen, nitrogen and trace gases.

I am a trans fish that identifies as a wild Alaskan salmon so I breathe using gills.
No one is boring. We are all special and loved and unique.

:fyi:

That means you - OP. Embrace that you're a hedgehog. Stop masquerading as a human. Your own identity is enough. I promise you people want to ask hedgehogs questions too.
Reply 8

Yes, you are the type of person that merits an AMA, you know? People who have experienced something in their lives, people who can crush stereotypes and start AN INTERESTING discussion.
Not the 100000 million+ LGBT people who keep on starting new AMAs (no issue with the LGBT community, it's just that we all already know plenty of them irl already so they can't really have anything new to say). Or people who think their nationality is an interesting trait in and of itself.
"Yep guys, I know this is shocking, but I'm quarter danish AMA!"
Reply 10
Yes, you are the type of person that merits an AMA, you know? People who have experienced something in their lives, people who can crush stereotypes and start AN INTERESTING discussion.
Not the 100000 million+ LGBT people who keep on starting new AMAs (no issue with the LGBT community, it's just that we all already know plenty of them irl already so they can't really have anything new to say). Or people who think their nationality is an interesting trait in and of itself.
"Yep guys, I know this is shocking, but I'm quarter danish AMA!"

Thank you. God I feel tripped out after going over things in my past in my AMA. :biggrin:

What does breathing feel like? I mean, really feel like?
Original post by Captain Jack
What does breathing feel like? I mean, really feel like?

It's pretty boring tbh. You don't get to do much. I heard people who are into yoga find this really interesting.
ooh
this reminds me of If You Like Pina Coladas.
Original post by Nadile

Yeah but it's so hard to get it out of my haemoglobin afterwards. I prefer oxygen.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending