The Student Room Group

2016 Nursing Applicants!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by karenq
Hi all.... did anyone have an interview at Keele Uni for Adult Nursing on 3rd February '16 and has had a offer or a decline yet?

I had my interview for Keele adult nursing on the 7th of January '16 and only got an offer last night! I think they just take a bit more time!
Original post by Julz00
Hi Hun, have you had your acceptance yet for Northumbria for nursing 2016? I'm still waiting so I doubt I must of got in :frown: x

Yes, I've had an offer through UCAS. I believe they are still working through applicants though and aim to give out all decisions by 31st March
Woohoo just got unconditionals for adult nursing 3 and 4 year course at RGU! Over the moon!
[QUOTE=RascalRach;63603085]Yes, I've had an offer through UCAS. I believe they are still working through applicants though and aim to give out all decisions by 31st March

Today was the last interview and selection panel as far as I know, I got an offer for adult nursing at 5pmish last night. Possibly you'll get one too tonight!
Anyone going to York?!
Is anyone here going to Coventry or Keele for September entry (adult nursing)? So stuck on where to go!!!
Reply 3366
Original post by Toby1234
I had my interview for Keele adult nursing on the 7th of January '16 and only got an offer last night! I think they just take a bit more time!

Ah thanks.... let's hope that they did not do ALL the offers on the same night and doing all the declines later!!
Original post by TRsmithson
Anyone going to York?!

Yess, I firmed it! :smile:
Original post by elflorblack
Yess, I firmed it! :smile:

Yesss!!! Me too! I'm trying to set up a Facebook group for York students but can't find any! Haha
Reply 3369
Original post by karenq
OK Thanks. When did you get the interview offer for Ruskin?

First time it was somewhere in the end of November (i applied in the end of October), then i negociated to have an interview later on and was proposed to come mid February and then they had the testing day on the 7th of March (or 8th).
They responded quite quickly to all my queries.
I strongly advice you to contact them (and again, if you need a contact, pm me)
(it's for Anglia Ruskin)
Reply 3370
Yesss!!! Me too! I'm trying to set up a Facebook group for York students but can't find any! Haha

yes, please can we have the contact for Anglia Ruskin. We've not heard a thing since putting in our application in September!!
Thanks
Reply 3371
Original post by ladyspork
Today was the last interview and selection panel as far as I know, I got an offer for adult nursing at 5pmish last night. Possibly you'll get one too tonight!

What uni was that for?

Ohh we should totally make one then!! What branch you doing? I'm Adult :smile:
Original post by elflorblack
Ohh we should totally make one then!! What branch you doing? I'm Adult :smile:

Yes I'm adult too! I'll message you!x
Got my conditional a week after my interview in Feb for RGU! Definitely firming it, In love with the place but not sure about accomodation yet :eek:
Reply 3375
Original post by Toby1234
Is anyone here going to Coventry or Keele for September entry (adult nursing)? So stuck on where to go!!!

i'm considering putting down keele!!!
Glasgow Caledonian anyone?

Posted from TSR Mobile
[QUOTE=karenq;63610807]What uni was that for?

Northumbria Uni :smile:
Original post by GentleRainAimie
Glasgow Caledonian anyone?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Are you waiting for nursing? I applied in September and still not heard
Original post by Kayley874
Are you waiting for nursing? I applied in September and still not heard

I got a rejection without interview yesterday from them...... Even though 2 other unis have gave me an unconditional :frown:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending