The Student Room Group

Royal College of Art 2016

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Tentaclebrain
Painting. Have you got an email yet?

No, you?
Original post by randombelle
No, you?

Nope. Do you know any home students who've heard?
Original post by Tentaclebrain
Nope. Do you know any home students who've heard?

No, thinking we're going to have to wait for snail mail tomorrow :frown:
i got the letter and other terms but nothing about the scholarship or funding options
Original post by Roll no. 47
i got the letter and other terms but nothing about the scholarship or funding options

Via email? When did you hear?

What course did you apply for?
via email i applied to ma photography ,being am international student i really need some funding to afford this
via email i applied to ma photography ,being am international student i really need some funding to afford this

What time was your email sent?
Original post by randombelle
What time was your email sent?

couple of hours back
I'm wondering if they've emailed international students today and sent letters to uk applicants
i got an email before that telling me that i will get it by post and a pdf copy will be emailed later today
do they tell about the scholarship and funding with the offer letter or is that later?
Reply 132
Anyone else heard from Womenswear?
Nope, it's so depressing. I'm expecting most likely a rejection tomorrow cause they'll hardly be offering invitations for interviews if they are closing up for holidays next week and people have already been offered places? :frown:
Reply 134
I got the formal offer letter this early morning from visual communication (illustration pathway).
The registry Administrators must be busy dealing with thousands of offer letter because the sent time is 12:11 am.
Anyway,RCA is my one and only choice! I'm looking forward the days after!!!
Reply 135
Original post by sweeneyman
Nope, it's so depressing. I'm expecting most likely a rejection tomorrow cause they'll hardly be offering invitations for interviews if they are closing up for holidays next week and people have already been offered places? :frown:

I'm like you..:frown: why don't they send an e-mail!!! an e-mail! T,T
Has anyone had their post this morning yet?
Reply 137
Yes, post came, nothing from RCA. I'm waiting to hear from painting. A few people I know who went to RCA got put on the reserve list. Some didn't find out that they'd been accepted until 1 week before the start of term! Be prepared..
Original post by Limbo88
Yes, post came, nothing from RCA. I'm waiting to hear from painting. A few people I know who went to RCA got put on the reserve list. Some didn't find out that they'd been accepted until 1 week before the start of term! Be prepared..

Do you know any UK students who have heard from painting yet after interview? I had my interview 2nd March and nothing back yet. I only know International students who've applied and they've all heard...
Reply 139
they have sent me an e-mail for an offer (design products MA) and mentioned that they will send the official letter in pdf format later in the same day. but I haven't received any e-mail yet. is there anyone in the same situation.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending