North Campus, Birmingham City University
Birmingham City University
Birmingham
Visit website

Childrens Nursing Applicants - Birmingham City

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Abbie55
I hate the waiting! 😭

Me too:frown: everyone's getting offers for sept though so haven't started on Jan cohort yet obviously!
North Campus, Birmingham City University
Birmingham City University
Birmingham
Visit website
Original post by nursinghopeful15
Yey. Got my offer through to start sept 😀 soo excited, now feels like the wait was worth it xx

Well done! :smile: was your interview in Jan?
Yey. Got my offer through to start sept 😀 soo excited, now feels like the wait was worth it xx

Congratulations!!!! xx

SEE YOU IN SEPTEMBER!x
Original post by DaisyG2708
Well done! :smile: was your interview in Jan?

Yeah the 22nd, thanks guys. See you sept 😀
I really need to get off these threads. I'm going insane! Just had a rejection email from UWE so that's fab 🙄🙄

Still working through the Jan interviews! I really hope I hear soon! Well done to you!
Me too:frown: everyone's getting offers for sept though so haven't started on Jan cohort yet obviously!

fingers crossed, the amount of time I'm keep uploading my emails to check is ridiculous 😂😂
Original post by Abbie55
fingers crossed, the amount of time I'm keep uploading my emails to check is ridiculous 😂😂

Oh god me too! It's painful isn't it 😂😂
Oh god me too! It's painful isn't it 😂😂

Yeah 😂 I'm sorry to hear about the rejection! Hopefully BCU will give us good news 😊
Original post by Abbie55
Yeah 😂 I'm sorry to hear about the rejection! Hopefully BCU will give us good news 😊

Thank you, it wasn't feeling confident about UWE anyway.. The maths was quite difficult! Yeah I'm hoping for the best, I think maybe because we haven't heard it might be a good sign.. Everyone on here who didn't hear for ages have all received offers so maybe???
Thank you, it wasn't feeling confident about UWE anyway.. The maths was quite difficult

That's ashame.... I hate maths! What uni is UWE😂 never heard of it
Original post by Abbie55
That's ashame.... I hate maths! What uni is UWE😂 never heard of it

University of West England. In Bristol :smile: and me I loved the bcu maths tests and I loved the way you knew what you got straight away, think that gave me so much more confidence
University of West England. In Bristol :smile: and me I loved the bcu maths tests and I loved the way you knew what you got straight away, think that gave me so much more confidence

Ohhhh... Stupid question hahaha 😂 And me too! They made me feel so comfortable there, everyone was really friendly 😊

Hey, mine was the 22nd! Morning or afternoon?
Original post by Abbie55
Ohhhh... Stupid question hahaha 😂 And me too! They made me feel so comfortable there, everyone was really friendly 😊

No it wasn't! I don't know half the uni's people post on here 🙈 Yeah I really liked it there!!
Reply 116
Original post by meghanlouisexxx
I GOT MY CONDITIONAL OFFER AT 11:45pm

meghan is yours for january intake 2017? when was your interview BCU is my last chance i got a no back from stafford and i am driving myself nuts keep checking lol!
Original post by sam2990
meghan is yours for january intake 2017? when was your interview BCU is my last chance i got a no back from stafford and i am driving myself nuts keep checking lol!

No my intake is September 2016
Original post by meghanlouisexxx
Hey, mine was the 22nd! Morning or afternoon?

Afternoon. You ??
Original post by sam2990

And my interview was January 22nd

Quick Reply

Latest