The Student Room Group

---LIVE--- Adam "Before the Hair" Johnson on trial

What does 'before the hair' mean?
Reply 2
Judge is taking a 30 minute break before sentencing... In the meantime enjoy BBC Newcastle's music.
Reply 3
Original post by Dinasaurus
What does 'before the hair' mean?

What's the similarity between a turtle and Adam Johnson?
Original post by Dodgypirate
What's the similarity between a turtle and Adam Johnson?

They're both animals?
Reply 5
They're both animals?

No... they both got there before the hair.
No... they both got there before the hair.

But one is a Hare, I mean I thought the girl was 15. I think girls tend to undergo puberty before 15, I am not defending him at all but I mean when I was 16 I was with a 16 year old and I doubt she only developed in the span of that 1 year between being 15 and 16.
Reply 7
But one is a Hare, I mean I thought the girl was 15. I think girls tend to undergo puberty before 15, I am not defending him at all but I mean when I was 16 I was with a 16 year old and I doubt she only developed in the span of that 1 year between being 15 and 16.

Hair and Hare rhyme... that's the joke, albeit a pretty sick one.

He's a paedo at the end of the day, and he deserves what's coming for him. Can't believe he has the audacity to appeal.
Hair and Hare rhyme... that's the joke, albeit a pretty sick one.

He's a paedo at the end of the day, and he deserves what's coming for him. Can't believe he has the audacity to appeal.

Ok, appealing is pretty wrong. I've not followed the case but he should take his punishment as it is, he is in no position to seek a softer punishment.
Reply 9
Ok, appealing is pretty wrong. I've not followed the case but he should take his punishment as it is, he is in no position to seek a softer punishment.

He's received a 6 year sentence.
5and 1 to run consecutively.
Out in....2to3 if he is a good boy?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending