The Student Room Group
City campus, Glasgow Caledonian University
Glasgow Caledonian University

Glasgow Caledonian University Applicants 2016

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Pammy33
Aw brilliant! Well done 👍 are you applying from college (access or hnc)?

Thank you! I'm a mature student, (29 lol), and doing a higher at college to show assessed study within the last 3 years. How about yourself? X
City campus, Glasgow Caledonian University
Glasgow Caledonian University
Original post by Msmith1987
Thank you! I'm a mature student, (29 lol), and doing a higher at college to show assessed study within the last 3 years. How about yourself? X

Mature student also (33 🙈) lol.. Currently doing an access course, had interview for GCU last week so nervously waiting on a decision 😁 x
Original post by Pammy33
Mature student also (33 🙈) lol.. Currently doing an access course, had interview for GCU last week so nervously waiting on a decision 😁 x

Oh the wait is a killer, I was checking my emails at least once an hour lol fingers crossed you get a place and hopefully you're not waiting too long. X
Oh the wait is a killer, I was checking my emails at least once an hour lol fingers crossed you get a place and hopefully you're not waiting too long. X

Thanks, I hope so too 😁
Reply 144
Original post by Laurss98
Thank you, this was for mental health nursing

Congrats! im still waiting for a response of them for mental health. im starting to get impatient now xD
Original post by _Bri_
Congrats! im still waiting for a response of them for mental health. im starting to get impatient now xD

I'm still waiting on mental health too applied in September and heard nothing
Original post by Pakachi
Oh no :frown: I thought maybe we would meet at the same uni.
Did you get all offers?

Original post by strabane15
Sorry again. ..have you applied anywhere else. .. im still waiting to hear about diagnostic radiography

I applied to and got offered QMU
Original post by jmcwitch
I applied to and got offered QMU

Well done on qmu
Anyone doing law with risk??????? Not seen anyone doing it and it's my first choice
Reply 149
Guys maybe you here now what to do - in my offer there's an info about
"Occupational health screening and satisfactory PVG check" <- can someone tell me whether I have to get these before I get to uni, or before I make my offer firm? And can I do these in Poland where I normally live? Help please I have no clue what's PVG check and how to get that :frown: :frown:
Original post by Pakachi
"Occupational health screening and satisfactory PVG check" <- can someone tell me whether I have to get these before I get to uni, or before I make my offer firm? And can I do these in Poland where I normally live? Help please I have no clue what's PVG check and how to get that :frown: :frown:

I'm pretty sure you don't have to do anything, these checks are carried out by the university. Don't quote me on that though because I'm not 100% sure, that's just what I've been lead to believe.

Received conditional offer 2day!!! 😁😁🎉🎉
I applied for Social Work degree everyone else I have spoke to has been accepted for this and Im still waiting so thinking the worst! Hate all this waiting its sooooo annoying!
Original post by Pakachi

It's a protection of vulnerable groups and you get it from https://www.disclosurescotland.co.uk/news/index.htm and you need to pay for it
Original post by Pammy33
Received conditional offer 2day!!! 😁😁🎉🎉

Aww terrific news, big congratulations, feels great doesn't it!? X
Aww terrific news, big congratulations, feels great doesn't it!? X

Totally!! I'm buzzing 😁😁 x
Reply 156
still waiting for Mental health :frown:
Original post by nell93
still waiting for Mental health :frown:

Same as diagnostic radiography. .. the waiting a killer
Reply 158
Hi guys. I am brazilian relocating to London for a master in construction/Project Management
After my search about universities in London, I saw that only few universities offer this type of course accredited by RICS. Apart to UCL, the universities are Westminster, GCU London, South Bank and Greenwich. Anyone could tell me wich is is the best among these universities? Didn't see good options related to construction management in London. Thanks.
Reply 159
Hi guys. I am brazilian relocating to London for a master in construction/Project Management
After my search about universities in London, I saw that only few universities offer this type of course accredited by RICS. Apart to UCL, the universities are Westminster, GCU London, South Bank and Greenwich. Anyone could tell me wich is is the best among these universities? Didn't see good options related to construction management in London. Thanks.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending