The Student Room Group

My Heart Is Broken... Am Soaked In Tears

I caught my boyfriend sleeping with another girl in his house. I've been crying since last night... Its hurrrttttsss so bad!... Men r so wicked!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"""""""""
Reply 1
I'm really sorry to hear this! Man what a loser he is! You don't need him, you are worth way more than that.

He's just shown he's an idoit, you don't an idoit.

Much hugs to you! Feel free to PM me if you want.
the nice person you are crying over never existed he was always the cheat underneath. Least you found out and didnt marry him. It sucks and he's a piece of ...., but cry your eyes out and then get on with being you and finding someone else.

Im assuming you caught him in flagrante delicto
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by 999tigger
Lol @ Post#8

yeah lol

to threader I'm sorry for your loss. He's obviously not worth it :smile:. Dw there are plenty of other nice people out there.
Original post by Sandra69
I caught my boyfriend sleeping with another girl in his house. I've been crying since last night... Its hurrrttttsss so bad!... Men r so wicked!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"""""""""

He's honestly not worth it, anyone who cheats doesn't deserve any time.
Meanwhile my gf gives me **** for having females on linkedin.

OT: don't agonize too much over it, if he cheated on you he isn't worth your tears.
Reply 6
Original post by Drax101
I'm really sorry to hear this! Man what a loser he is! You don't need him, you are worth way more than that.

He's just shown he's an idoit, you don't an idoit.

Much hugs to you! Feel free to PM me if you want.

Awww.. Tnx hun*
Reply 7
the nice person you are crying over never existed he was always the cheat underneath. Least you found out and didnt marry him. It sucks and he's a piece of ...., but cry your eyes out and then get on with being you and finding someone else.

Im assuming you caught him in flagrante delicto

Hmm.. U r right. I'll try
Hmm.. U r right. I'll try

Not everyones like that so toy will be going through it again in future. Any luck you will meet someone much better who you can trust. If you have split, then cut off all contact with him and block. Clean break will give you the fastest mend.
Reply 9
Original post by Student1408
yeah lol

to threader I'm sorry for your loss. He's obviously not worth it :smile:. Dw there are plenty of other nice people out there.

Tnx love
Tnx love

No problem:wink: and dw you'll be fine. There's plenty of fish in the sea as they always say :smile:
Reply 11
Not everyones like that so toy will be going through it again in future. Any luck you will meet someone much better who you can trust. If you have split, then cut off all contact with him and block. Clean break will give you the fastest mend.

U r a darling... Tank u
Reply 12
Original post by Student1408
No problem:wink: and dw you'll be fine. There's plenty of fish in the sea as they always say :smile:

Lolz..:smile: tnx
Reply 13
What student1408 said lol^^ its true
Reply 14
Maybe you just were crap in bed? that is the only reason he would cheat.
You cant get him back but you dont want him back
You realised that, he dont know how to act
Tried to settle down and look what you get
Thought it was your time but i guess just not yet

Your thinking one girl he thinking me earl james and jimmy yep he had plenty
But love for you he didnt have any

You was inviting him into your heart
While he was out riding girls in their appartment
Reply 16
Special thanks goes to you all... U all cheered me up... I love you guys... It hurts because he was my one and only.. I lost sight of every other guys in this world just for him. If he thinks he can change me for that, he's so wrong. I remain d same loveable lady bcos am Jesus baby. I won't change. Am moving on with my life to the next level. #**** u Johnny ...
Reply 17
Special thanks goes to you all... U all cheered me up... I love you guys... It hurts because he was my one and only.. I lost sight of every other guys in this world just for him. If he thinks he can change me for that, he's so wrong. I remain d same loveable lady bcos am Jesus baby. I won't change. Am moving on with my life to the next level. #**** u Johnny ...

What did u expect from a guy called Johnny
Reply 18
Original post by whorace
What did u expect from a guy called Johnny

Lolz.. Funny u :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending