North Campus, Birmingham City University
Birmingham City University
Birmingham
Visit website

BCU nursing interview 2016

Scroll to see replies

Reply 300
Original post by katieemmaholland
you can get an offer at any time! i got one from bcc for a foundation degree at 11pm! x

i got an offer from wolverhampton at 5am and i got my stafford uni invite at 230 in the morning!
North Campus, Birmingham City University
Birmingham City University
Birmingham
Visit website
Original post by sam2990
yes i got the same dates offered so maybe there was no february!

Someone above said their interview was in February, maybe the Feb date was just full! But Maybe there was only the 1 ??? Idk
did you say what date your interview was?x

No, all they said was that everyone's going to find out at the end of March 😩x
so not before the end? definitely next week? :/ x

I have no idea 😕 I was on the phone for like 10 seconds because I went out of lesson to ring them 😂😂 X
(edited 8 years ago)

Or by the end? So if we don't find out today it'll definitely be next week
i rang up and someone told me that the BCU portal is the quickest way to see if you have an offer, he said it was instant. x
Original post by DaisyG2708
Or by the end? So if we don't find out today it'll definitely be next week
i rang up and someone told me that the BCU portal is the quickest way to see if you have an offer, he said it was instant. x

OoooOoO okay :smile: is that the mySRS thing??
Reply 308

i do keep checking the portal in case for some reason the email doesnt come through lol!
yeah! x
Original post by DaisyG2708
OoooOoO okay :smile: is that the mySRS thing??
Original post by sam2990
i got an offer from wolverhampton at 5am and i got my stafford uni invite at 230 in the morning!

Hello,

How was the Staffordshire university interview?
I'm assuming it was for Nursing.
Reply 311
Original post by MiriamA
Hello,

Have you attended the Staffordshire university interview?
I'm assuming it was for Nursing.

i went to a stafford university interview i got a no from them. i was tehre from 9 til 4 and was last to be interviewed i had kind of lost of enthusiasm after 8 hours of sitting there :frown:

you do a maths test to start with and u need 70% but they dont send you home if you fail u still get a chance. then sitting doing documents and crb forms then after lunch they do 1 to 1 interviews based on how far youve travelled coming from stafford and being the only 1 from stafford there i was last

a little tip... know something current relating to nursing or the nhs in the news!!
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by sam2990
i went to a stafford university interview i got a no from them. i was tehre from 9 til 4 and was last to be interviewed i had kind of lost of enthusiasm after 8 hours of sitting there :frown:

you do a maths test to start with and u need 70% but they dont send you home if you fail u still get a chance. then sitting doing documents and crb forms then after lunch they do 1 to 1 interviews based on how far youve travelled coming from stafford and being the only 1 from stafford there i was last

a little tip... know something current relating to nursing or the nhs in the news!!

Thankyou soooo much!

What questions did they ask you? Did you find out on the spot whether you had passed?
Original post by MiriamA
Thankyou soooo much!

What questions did they ask you? Did you find out on the spot whether you had passed?

Also I was told about a 'group interview' realting to the 6 C's of Nursing. Can you give me anymore information?
I have just Recieved my offer from bcu starting jan 2017 😊
Congrats! same here x
Original post by shannacd
I have just Recieved my offer from bcu starting jan 2017 😊
Congrats! same here x

WOW! CONGRATULATIONS!

How was the interview!

I'm still awaiting my interview! Also any help in terms of the questions they asked and a rough idea of the responses you gave?
you are waiting for BCU?x
Original post by MiriamA
WOW! CONGRATULATIONS!

How was the interview!

I'm still awaiting my interview! Also any help in terms of the questions they asked and a rough idea of the responses you gave?
you are waiting for BCU?x

No sorry, I mean I'm awaiting the date of the interview which is in April.

PLEASEEE, can you give me some help. What were the questions they asked and also what were the scenario based questions they asked.

Also any other additional tips and tricks?
Reply 319
Original post by MiriamA
Also I was told about a 'group interview' realting to the 6 C's of Nursing. Can you give me anymore information?

the group interview is nothing major its a scenario that your asked to discuss but i wasnt sure what they were alctually looking for they told me i was quiet but i was joining in but didnt want to dominate. so maybe try to encourage other people as well as put your points accross.
ours was something about you see a lady in distress saying she cant find her child and he has been taken in a busy shopping centre what do you do or how do you react

the 6 c's i didnt get asked anything about them. BCU was the only place that even mentioned them in the interview!
they ask you questions like what do you think is part of the role of nursing a child, why childrens nursing, how do you cope with stress etc

and the maths test is pretty straight forward just 10 questions no literacy or anything and no calculator paper

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending