The Student Room Group

Italian bisexual guy AMA

Scroll to see replies

Original post by kanzev
This is disprectful, I didn't know that this kind of oppression was prominent in the gay world toward Asian and Black people. It is so stupid do rule out a whole group of people. Avoid this superficial people, it is not worth even discussing about them. All the races are uniquely beautiful and I tell this having studied a lot visual anthropology, the standards of beauty and of course history of art.

You are right that these type of people are not worth discussing about, but awareness is never a bad thing! The more people who are aware of this ridiculous, superficial behaviour the better
Reply 41
Original post by unprinted
Yeah, yeah, yeah. It's media studies for posh kids.

I am not posh at all. I am only enamoured of art, the language of beauty. I intimately believe that beauty has a profound moral value, it elevates us. Art enables me to be always inebriated and "Il faut toujours etre ivres" isn't it?

I want to study history of art because I do care about the preservation of our human and artistic heritage that is often threatened.
Maybe you don't realise it but how you think visually is strongly influenced by the history of art:smile:
Reply 42
Original post by rockrunride
Yep - when I was last in Italy I enjoyed a bit of bar hopping. Since it's not encouraged to hang around, I'd zip down an espresso, walk out and go to the next place.

I don't mind Starbucks either that much but it's a symptom of clone high street culture in the UK. I was very pleased to hear and observe that it hasn't made an impact in Italy. The irony is that we're all going head over heels for 'Italian', things here, so much so that in a lot of UK coffee shops ordering a 'black coffee' will either get the baristas to ask if you want an americano or get you an americano regardless. Try ordering a venti mochaccino in Italy!

I drink coffee mainly for the caffeine so usually just get a filter coffee if there's one available. It's 99p at Pret - that's comparable with Italian prices.

I know it is a total paradox, luckily we still have our local bars and restaurants and very few chains. You have to consider that if "Italian" things are considered cool in the Uk also English hype/ fascination is strong here. For example here in Milan girls are excited for the future opening of Primark, even though we have excellent shops for clothes.
You sound very passionate about your course and good luck at Cambridge.
Reply 44
Original post by InadequateJusticex
You are right that these type of people are not worth discussing about, but awareness is never a bad thing! The more people who are aware of this ridiculous, superficial behaviour the better

You are absolutely right. I don't know how Italian guys are considered in the UK, maybe I will have to front the same issue.
What kind of food do you usually eat as in do Italians eat a lot of bolognese also do you like tiramasu also do you have a moka pot and drink coffee for breakfast. Also where did you learn english and do most Italians speak english. Have you ever been with a beautiful Italian woman.
Reply 46
Original post by karl pilkington
What kind of food do you usually eat as in do Italians eat a lot of bolognese also do you like tiramasu also do you have a moka pot and drink coffee for breakfast. Also where did you learn english and do most Italians speak english. Have you ever been with a beautiful Italian woman.

My usual meal is: every kind pasta or risotto as a main course (sometimes soups), fish or meal accompained by vegetables as a second course and eventually a dessert (Tiramisù is by far my favourite:wink:). I have a moka and I drink coffee in the morning and tea in the afternoon. I learnt English at school and I perfected it during several summer courses in the UK. Generally Italians are not so good at speaking Enlish,noneless the younger generations are way better (also thanks to films, tv series ecc...)

Finally, I have been with two very beautiful Italian girls. I've been so lucky to be with them.
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 47
Original post by OddFuturez
You sound very passionate about your course and good luck at Cambridge.

Thank you very much:smile:. Yeah, I am very passionate about it, art is an essential part of my life.
Reply 48
Original post by zanner
have u ever had curry

Never unfortunately...I know you might find it ridicolous but I never tried Indian cuisine so far. I'm willing to taste it
Original post by kanzev
Hi man, I am from Milan, but I have a Tuscan uncle:smile: By far the best people in Italy along with romagnoli

Milan,the fashion capital of Italy :wink: yeah it's true,people from Tuscany are generally very chill and relaxed
Reply 50
Original post by Anonymous
How do you look like? And are you well equipped there...:biggrin:

Sorry I didn't see your post. Well I have dark blond hair, light brown or green eyes according to the weather and I am 178 cm tall. My body is pretty muscular but not excessively.

As for the second question...I am asbsolutely satisfied:wink:, I am way above the Italian standards, which is great. Btw the lenght is not so important, is it? Only a fake question of mascunility ahhah
Original post by kanzev
Hi everyone, I am an Italian boy that is going to study in the Uk next Year...ask me anything
Would you like this medal?

Shiny shiny.
Reply 52
What do you mean? I am afraid I didn't get the joke:colondollar:
How many languages do you speak? Which sports do you practice? You seem to be a very charming man...could you post a photo of your body (only if you desire)
So many people have already mentioned this but I cannot dismiss that you seem so profoundly gallant and suave.

Best of luck with Cambridge!
Reply 55
How many languages do you speak? Which sports do you practice? You seem to be a very charming man...could you post a photo of your body (only if you desire)

I speak Italian, French and English (in order of proficiency) and I studied latin.
I play volleyball quite often but my favourite sports are windsurfing and swimming.
Here the photo:biggrin:. Just out of curiosity are you a boy or a girl?
(edited 8 years ago)
Do ye prefer pigeons or seagulls?
Reply 57
So many people have already mentioned this but I cannot dismiss that you seem so profoundly gallant and suave.

Best of luck with Cambridge!

Thank you a lot. This is such a big compliment. You all are truly adorable people. I know it might be ridiculous but I am blushing:colondollar: in this moment
Reply 58
Original post by Woody_Pigeon
Do ye prefer pigeons or seagulls?

Of course Seagulls ( they do not devastate monuments), even though I had an accident with one of them while windsurfing.
Original post by kanzev
Thank you a lot. This is such a big compliment. You all are truly adorable people. I know it might be ridiculous but I am blushing:colondollar: in this moment

That's utterly endearing. :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending