The Student Room Group

How many easter eggs have you eaten so far?

Scroll to see replies

I've had more creme eggs than I'd like to admit.

Posted from TSR Mobile
None :moon: forgot it was easter tbh :redface:
busy with other things :lol: as long as we get a day off idm really :colondollar:
I had a bag of mini easter eggs 1 or 2 months ago because they were on sale.

None since :tongue:
Original post by SeanFM
I had a bag of mini easter eggs 1 or 2 months ago because they were on sale.

None since :tongue:

Mini eggs are just toooooooo nice though!! They could be a fiver a bag and I'd still probably buy about 10 bags!
Why are you all eating eggs before Easter??? :colonhash:
Original post by GettingitDone
Why are you all eating eggs before Easter??? :colonhash:

It's too tempting... I don't usually get many from others, so actually the majority of what I eat is self bought :colondollar: Because they're self bought, I don't feel guilty about eating them before easter... then the ones I am given, I eat after easter...
Just eaten a galaxy one now to help me revise for my a levels 😂😂😂

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm poor so I have two Easter Eggs from Aldi, one Banoffee pie flavoured and Dark Fudge Brownie flavoured

the ones on the left ^_^
They sure do look but I am being a good boy and waiting until Easter Sunday
None, easter isn't here yet. Sunday will be an all-out choc-fest :biggrin:
Original post by She-Ra
Haha! :rofl:

@Captain Jack where's my Easter coconut? :moon:

It's on your shoulders :wink:
None yet it I ah e a vegan Easter egg for Sunday lol
zero
Reply 52
None yet but that shall change on Sunday :colone:
Original post by Puddles the Monkey
Well... I've just had a Lindt chocolate Easter bunny and demolished the whole thing in about 2 minutes so I think the commercial chocolate holiday has well and truly begun for me. Feeling slightly ashamed of myself.

How many easter eggs have you consumed so far?

Hi Puddles :biggrin: :h:

I've not eaten any Easter eggs as of yet - I will start on Easter Sunday though :biggrin: :yep:
I always save 'em for Sunday :dontknow:
None. I gave up chocolate as a new years resolution, although I'm allowing myself some on my birthday (august) so I'll be saving for then :P
Original post by Puddles the Monkey
Well... I've just had a Lindt chocolate Easter bunny and demolished the whole thing in about 2 minutes so I think the commercial chocolate holiday has well and truly begun for me. Feeling slightly ashamed of myself.

How many easter eggs have you consumed so far?

None because I pick all those chocolate eggs at work and I'm already sick of even looking at them :laugh: Can't wait till Easter is over :gah:
I don't eat mines till actual Easter day...Or is it just me lol
Isn't paitence a virtue? I wait until sunday to eat any I may or may not have (I only have some my mother's friend brought for us and we need to split them)

Quick Reply

Latest