Omg hahaha that's perfect!!!

You're invited too!! (Squirrels Halloween party in April) 🙌

Posted from TSR Mobile

Haha why thank you - I also have special 501st blue robes too :tongue:

Yayyy!!! Shall I come as a storm trooper? :lol:
Original post by Amellia123
Hmmm.... suuurrreeee Matrix...... :tongue: :wink:

Haha why not on such a fine Thursday morning :rofl:
Hey! I did it for a joke, are you saying that Jedi cant make Sith jokes now? :colonhash::tongue:

How are you then SassKing? :p: :smile:

:lol:

I'm alright thanks :smile: Yourself? :tongue: :smile:
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by CleverSquirrel
Aw that's good!!!

Hahaha I'm glad you liked it!! You're all invited to Squirrels Halloween party!!🙌😂😂🙈

Posted from TSR Mobile

When is it :cool: ?
Original post by SassKing13
:lol:

I'm alright thanks :smile: Yourself? :tongue: :smile:

Hiiii SassKing!! :jumphug: Aww good to hear!! :smile: Amellia is well thank you apart from the fact that she just ate her lunch a bit too quickly :tongue: :rofl:
Hiiii SassKing!! :jumphug: Aww good to hear!! :smile: Amellia is well thank you apart from the fact that she just ate her lunch a bit too quickly :tongue: :rofl:

haha lol:tongue:. I do that all the time and then always regret it after :s-smilie:
Original post by Student1408
haha lol:tongue:. I do that all the time and then always regret it after :s-smilie:

Hiii!! :biggrin: Yeah it is so annoying - also considering it was sardines on toast it made me feel a bit sick :rofl:

How have you been Student? :smile:
Hiii!! :biggrin: Yeah it is so annoying - also considering it was sardines on toast it made me feel a bit sick :rofl:

How have you been Student? :smile:

I've been great thanks... the only reason why im not sleepy is because this is the last day of college. :smile: whoop whoop hurrayyyyy!!!! and tmrws Good Friday!!!

How about you?
I've been great thanks... the only reason why im not sleepy is because this is the last day of college. :smile: whoop whoop hurrayyyyy!!!! and tmrws Good Friday!!!

How about you?

Good to hear!! :smile: Aw yayyyy!! Will you be on holiday then? :biggrin: Have you anything nice planned for tomorrow then? :smile:
Good to hear!! :smile: Aw yayyyy!! Will you be on holiday then? :biggrin: Have you anything nice planned for tomorrow then? :smile:

Nopeee all revision but at least I get a chance to sit and relax with my family and I relly need to catch up on sleep lol.

How are you? and have you got any plans?
Nopeee all revision but at least I get a chance to sit and relax with my family and I relly need to catch up on sleep lol.

How are you? and have you got any plans?

Aww that's a shame - but day off college is still a day off!! :woo: Same actually, though I should really have been doing more work this week (we broke up last Friday)

I'm well thank you, just trying to revise for the ISA exams but I really cant be bothered :rofl: I think I may be going into town with my parents tomorrow (my sister wont come as she dosnt think we are cool enough for her) :tongue:

PS I recommend to everyone to get the Virgin Red app, (you don't have to be a Virgin customer as you can just create an account) It gives you all sorts of benefits but my favourite one is the two for one in Café Nero :tongue: :lol:
Haha lol, your sisters probably going through that stage in life^^^^ and good luck with your ISA!! im sure you will be fine :smile:

Well, I told myself that I wouldn't go on TSR the whole of the holidays because of revision!!

So I wish you all a great Easter and remember to never stop having fun :smile:

Cya guys

-Frenchiee- I hope you get enough votes to win the charity thing and wish you all the best :smile:
-Amelia- I hope you recover from eating to fast :wink: haha

Have fun! xx
(edited 8 years ago)
Haha lol, your sisters probably going through that stage in life^^^^ and good luck with your ISA!! im sure you will be fine :smile:

Well, I told myself that I wouldn't go on TSR the whole of the holidays because of revision!!

So I wish you all a great Easter and remember to never stop having fun :smile:

Cya guys

-Frenchiee- I hope you get enough votes to win the charity thing and wish you all the best :smile:
-Amelia- I hope you recover from eating to fast :wink: haha

Have fun! xx

She has been in that stage for 5 years :rofl: And thank you! Good luck with your revision! :smile:

Aww okay then - hope you have a lovely holiday and hope to hear from you again soon! :hugs:

PS I hope so too :tongue: :wink:
Original post by CleverSquirrel
Guys!!! How is everyone doing?! @Amellia123 @Matrix123 @Andy98 @FrenchUnicorn :hugs:

Check out my Halloween costume, I brought it early this time, you know the sales and stuff are on, so I got myself a bargain!!

Spoiler

:rofl:
You've torn your dress, your face is a mess,you can't get enough, but enough ain't the test, you've got your transmission and your live wire,you got your cue line and a handful of ludes, you wanna be there when they count up the dudes, And I love your dress... You're a juvenile success... Because your face is a mess... So how could they know? I said, how could they know?

Sorry its just randomly in my head :rofl:
SassKing returns.
SassKing returns.

Ello ello :tongue: :hugs:
Ello ello :tongue: :hugs:

Good day to you, Amellia.

How are thee? :tongue: :hugs:
Good day to you, Amellia.

How are thee? :tongue: :hugs:

Hello there SassKing :hugs: You have returned!!

Amellia is well thank you - though a bit scared about going out driving again :rofl: How art thee SassKing? :smile:
Also, did you send me a link to listen to REM yesterday? I've only heard this song (it was on the same BBC4 program as The Bunnymen) :tongue:

[video="youtube;LPSnD8fQT_0"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LPSnD8fQT_0[/video]