The Student Room Group
Mappin Building
University of Sheffield
Sheffield

Accommodation

What are the standard (shared bathroom) halls at endcliffe like? I was going to put endcliffe ensuite first but the standard are so much cheaper that I'm tempted. I don't want to feel like I am out on a limb though. I'm going to apply for halls soon so I would appreciate an answer from someone.
I'd like to ask the same for standard rooms in City too :biggrin:
Mappin Building
University of Sheffield
Sheffield
I think the shared bathroom halls are less modern but you get a larger room. I've only seen the non-catered shared bathroom halls in Endcliffe and City a couple of times though, and also there aren't that many of them so given the low price they might be difficult to get.
(edited 8 years ago)
im a current first year who lives in stephenson- its catered shared bathroom but the rooms are very big! (but tiny tiny kitchens) the other shared bathroom halls in endcliffe is crewe- which you get smaller rooms than in the main encliffe village (ensuite ones) but the social space seems quite large- crewe is definately the more budget option, much more older looking than the modern encliffe village; i couldnt say anything for city accomodation or any shared bathroom rooms in main encliffe village (if there are any!)
Original post by ABGorilla
I'd like to ask the same for standard rooms in City too :biggrin:

Allen Court city accommodation is entirely en-suite. If you're looking for your own bathroom and want to live in the city this is your best bet. I'm there at the moment and it's really useful being able to go whenever you want to. Albeit you do pay more for it though. Let me know if there's anything else you want to know :smile:
Get to Stevo if you want the party halls. If Sheffield is your insurance then you will be offered catered afcon which is Stevo or city afcon

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending