The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Mundo Deportivo is reporting that Barca want Bellerín as a replacement for Dani Alves. If that's true then bye bye Hector.
Reply 6261
Lool just ****ing fitting tbh.

Waiting for Iniesta and Alba telling Bellerin to 'come back home' Guess you can have Debuchy coming back from loan or something.
(edited 8 years ago)
Belerin has Catalan blood running through his veins, he's gone the moment Barca come in for him. This summer we'll hear a lot of Barcelona players saying he needs to return home and all that bull****

Tbf, if I was him I'd happily move, Catalan or not. Having the chance to play alongside legends in Iniesta and such and in the same team as arguably the greatest player ever in Messi. Having the chance to play in the same team as Suarez, Messi and Neymar who'll probably go down as one of the greatest, if not the greatest trio in history. Also, he'd earn more, there's better weather and more than likely to start most games if not all of them at RB. No brainer for me.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yeah I don't understand why people expect Bellerin to stay. He's also not that great I mean against crap players he can perform but top players like Douglas Costa just make him look silly.
It is what happens when we don't ****ing win anything. We get no respect because of Wenger being paid to be a good little nice boy. We're just profits.
Not bothered if Hector leaves, the only disappointment will be if we don't extort a massive fee.

Quality young full backs are numerous and very cheap if you look hard enough.
Original post by shawn_o1
Can't wait for our injury list to refresh once again

If anyone else said this it would be sarcastic
bammy jastard is back, what next? FKLW? Straight Up G? Yaboy?
Original post by shawn_o1
bammy jastard is back, what next? FKLW? Straight Up G? Yaboy?

Jam likes to rotate accounts so that his posts per day stat isn't so high
Original post by difeo
Jam likes to rotate accounts because he's a virgin

Fixed
Reply 6270
Original post by ClockEnderAFC
We need to f*ck the North Bank prayer room off so that Moh stops going to the Emirates.

There actually is a prayer room in the North Bank concourse. Been there for quite a while now.

Didn't question that, questioned your bigotry
Reply 6271
Original post by Jimmy Seville
Fixed

Well at least I didn't lose my virginity to a minor like you.

Also you like my sig. 13/14 Chelsea, defence at its finest.
Original post by xKay
Didn't question that, questioned your bigotry

I'm an anti-Moh bigot and proud of it.
Reply 6273
I'm an anti-Moh bigot and proud of it.

How will fu**ing the prayer room help?
Original post by xKay
How will fu**ing the prayer room help?

I was joking ffs. It doesn't bother me that there is a prayer room in the stadium. Just wanted to have a dig at Moh.
I was joking ffs. It doesn't bother me that there is a prayer room in the stadium. Just wanted to have a dig at Moh.

You sound obsessed m8. Did Moh bang your missus or something
Reply 6276

Good joke
Original post by e aí rapaz
Mundo Deportivo is reporting that Barca want Bellerín as a replacement for Dani Alves. If that's true then bye bye Hector.

No idea why Bellerin isn't given a chance del Bosque, to be honest.
man like Clock getting rekt
Original post by sevchenko
You sound obsessed m8. Did Moh bang your missus or something

Have you seen the state of him, even if I had a bird she wouldn't touch that dobby the elf look-alike.

Latest