The Student Room Group
North Campus, Birmingham City University
Birmingham City University
Birmingham
Visit website

Childrens Nursing Applicants - Birmingham City

Scroll to see replies

Original post by sam2990
and me daisyG2708 i feel like ringing them but i dont think it gets us anywhere ours were on the same day!

Yours was in the morning right? I think those guys were on the same day too but in the morning but not 100% sure. Mine was in the afternoon ! So maybe they're still sending mine out I really hope I get an offer 😩 Two rejections in one day will not be fun
North Campus, Birmingham City University
Birmingham City University
Birmingham
Visit website
Reply 141
Original post by DaisyG2708
When was your interview???

daisy call them up i just did he said he cant tell me they have updated ucas but said its good news lol!
my interview was march 4th, and the guy on phone said as its a change from the intake i originally applied for it will update on the portal maybe next week but i do have a unconditional, and thank you for the congrats guys! good luck to all of you. has anyone applied for jan? x
Original post by Abbie55
Don't stress guys you will be fine 😊 They are probs just going in order I'm sure you will hear later on today! I wish you all the luck X

Thank you! Well done on your offer! Looks like you were the last one for September! So happy for you!
Original post by sam2990
daisy call them up i just did he said he cant tell me they have updated ucas but said its good news lol!

They told you it's good news??? 😱
Reply 145
They told you it's good news??? 😱

he asked if i applied january or has it been shifted to january i said no i applied jnaury and he said well check your ucas your expecting some sparking news and said well good news and have a lovely day... so now im sat like COME ON UCAS!!!
Original post by sam2990
he asked if i applied january or has it been shifted to january i said no i applied jnaury and he said well check your ucas your expecting some sparking news and said well good news and have a lovely day... so now im sat like COME ON UCAS!!!

What did you ask him? I need to ring but dunno what to say hahaha
Reply 147
What did you ask him? I need to ring but dunno what to say hahaha

just say your portal shows an update and you wondering if it means anything hell ask for ur ucas number then gives you what information he can lol
Thank you! Well done on your offer! Looks like you were the last one for September! So happy for you!

Aww thank you 😊 Let me know how you get on, I've got my fingers crossed for you! X
Original post by Abbie55
Aww thank you 😊 Let me know how you get on, I've got my fingers crossed for you! X

Thank you 😖😖😖
Original post by sam2990

Got anything yet? 🤔🤔
good luck guys! x
March 4th, did you apply for september?x
When was your interview???
Original post by katieemmaholland
good luck guys! x

Thank you! I'm stressing out so much now I haven't got anything!!
March 4th, did you apply for september?x

Yeah I applied for sept and had my interview on the 17th
they email said September is full but they are now taking Jan 2017 so you have every chance of being offered a place in Jan! fingers crossed for you! x
Reply 156
Got anything yet? 🤔🤔

not yet... ucas website says it depends how BCU update ucas. if they did it directly to them it would be on by now but if they do it through there own system it can take a maximum of 24 hours. he pretty much said i have a place in january but i do not want to get excited until i see it on the track and know its right!
i am so hoping it doesnt take 24 hours lol!!
Im waiting to the guy said it should be before midnight! x
Original post by sam2990
not yet... ucas website says it depends how BCU update ucas. if they did it directly to them it would be on by now but if they do it through there own system it can take a maximum of 24 hours. he pretty much said i have a place in january but i do not want to get excited until i see it on the track and know its right!
i am so hoping it doesnt take 24 hours lol!!
they email said September is full but they are now taking Jan 2017 so you have every chance of being offered a place in Jan! fingers crossed for you! x

I really hope so, do you mind starting in Jan? X
Reply 159
Im waiting to the guy said it should be before midnight! x

i hope so lol! im at work at 6am tomorrow i cant be up all night wondering lol!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending