The Student Room Group

What's the quickest and easiest way to tone my myself up?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by mkap
stop taking the pi**, mango peeler

Why, don't you want to look like this?

Reply 21
Original post by Tamil Tiger
Why, don't you want to look like this?

you must be pretty sad if you saved the picture...
everyone knows squats tone the ass.
if it's fat that's a good thing - is it saggy or something that you want to tone it? people usually try to make it bigger tbh.

don't eat too many carbs + drink alot of water to get a flat stomach, if you want to do more - literally just google stomach exercises and do them
Reply 23
Original post by thefatone
i have a picture so wait a second and i'll upload it.............

done

thanks, someone else sent me this, now im deffos gonna try it :smile:
Reply 24
Original post by alkaline.
everyone knows squats tone the ass.
if it's fat that's a good thing - is it saggy or something that you want to tone it? people usually try to make it bigger tbh.

don't eat too many carbs + drink alot of water to get a flat stomach, if you want to do more - literally just google stomach exercises and do them

haha no its not saggy, i dont want it bigger just want it toned and firmer. thanks :smile:
Original post by mkap
haha no its not saggy, i dont want it bigger just want it toned and firmer. thanks :smile:

if it's already fat you do realise just "toning" it will actually decrease the size of it, unless you're prepared to eat alot and do heavy weights to build muscle AS well as maintaining fat don't expect it to get bigger js.

you're welcome - honestly your diet is most important when it comes to a flat tummy, eating well and even doing a small amount of exercise on it will keep it firm
Reply 26
Original post by alkaline.
if it's already fat you do realise just "toning" it will actually decrease the size of it, unless you're prepared to eat alot and do heavy weights to build muscle AS well as maintaining fat don't expect it to get bigger js.

you're welcome - honestly your diet is most important when it comes to a flat tummy, eating well and even doing a small amount of exercise on it will keep it firm

really? it'll go smaller? i just want it toned a bit :cry2:

yeah its so hard to cut out the junk food :frown:
Original post by Greg Jackson
lift weights + calorie deficit

if you have no access to a gym then do some calisthenics

you can't 'tone' a particular area you need to lose bodyfat all over your body and your genetics will decide where it goes from first

How dare you give good advice on this thread

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by mkap
really? it'll go smaller? i just want it toned a bit :cry2:

yeah its so hard to cut out the junk food :frown:

Junk food is terrible I think, a disease to mankind. I eat junkfood as well a lot, nearly everyone does. And nearly everyone are getting health conditions

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 29
Original post by Truthseeker1
Junk food is terrible I think, a disease to mankind. I eat junkfood as well a lot, nearly everyone does. And nearly everyone are getting health conditions

Posted from TSR Mobile

maybe i should cut it out, it doesnt help that where i live its everywhere but i still eat home cooked foods most of the time
Original post by mkap
maybe i should cut it out, it doesnt help that where i live its everywhere but i still eat home cooked foods most of the time

Home cooked food, depends on what its made of/ fried in can be bad like fried chips and pizza which is fattening. Im no one to talk as I eat wjat my mum serves me, shes a queen :wink:, but these foods seem normal and fine to us all. Science is right and science biology has told us I think the best diet is a High fibre low fat diet. The shops supermarkets dont give a **** if i put 15 chocolates in my basket, they're making money, I think our soxiety is a little messed up dont u think?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by mkap
thanks, someone else sent me this, now im deffos gonna try it :smile:

I do the sit ups and leg raises together for double the pain but it really does kill you if you do them properly
I do the sit ups and leg raises together for double the pain but it really does kill you if you do them properly

You go girl :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 33
Home cooked food, depends on what its made of/ fried in can be bad like fried chips and pizza which is fattening. Im no one to talk as I eat wjat my mum serves me, shes a queen :wink:, but these foods seem normal and fine to us all. Science is right and science biology has told us I think the best diet is a High fibre low fat diet. The shops supermarkets dont give a **** if i put 15 chocolates in my basket, they're making money, I think our soxiety is a little messed up dont u think?

Posted from TSR Mobile

yeah i agree, its all about making money for the government. if the government really cared about people's health they would ban smoking and not raise the tax so they make more money i know it'll cost a lot for society but it for their good.

many mistake but i am a man

(not a very manly one though :/ only 16 yrs old o.o )
Reply 35

he's a guy @thefatone you really should change your picture
Original post by mkap
yeah i agree, its all about making money for the government. if the government really cared about people's health they would ban smoking and not raise the tax so they make more money i know it'll cost a lot for society but it for their good.

Yes, we must carry on learning, exploring life and most importantly search for the Truth. Like me, im a Truthseeker :smile: as my name says

Posted from TSR Mobile
many mistake but i am a man

(not a very manly one though :/ only 16 yrs old o.o )

Oh sorry mate, im a 17 yr old male

Posted from TSR Mobile
Oh sorry mate, im a 17 yr old male

Posted from TSR Mobile

lol it's fine...
hop scotching

Quick Reply

Latest