The Student Room Group

Is it okay to have more than one girlfriend?

I'm dating two different girlfriends now but I don't tell either of them about each other. I'm planning on telling them soon and living in one house but they could get really upset when I tell them this.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
lol of course not if neither girls know about it
Original post by Anonymous
I'm dating two different girlfriends now but I don't tell either of them about each other. I'm planning on telling them soon and living in one house but they could get really upset when I tell them this.

Of course they ll get upset, I presume they both assumed you were exclusive and you lied, I expect you ll lose both of them.
Personally I think it's okay.
problem with your situation is, they didn't know about each other, you deceived them into thinking their relationship with you was exclusive.

living in one house is a no no.
living separately may work.

trust me, you don't want them to meet.
I can't really imagine many girls being fine with this. Stop being greedy and have just one girlfriend :lol:
Original post by Anonymous

100% ok to do so

Posted from TSR Mobile
Perfectly fine
Its fine if they know about each other and are cool with it. is it ok if they have more than one bf?
yeah you wish mate
Original post by claireestelle
Of course they ll get upset, I presume they both assumed you were exclusive and you lied, I expect you ll lose both of them.

Original post by Changing Skies
I can't really imagine many girls being fine with this. Stop being greedy and have just one girlfriend :lol:

Agreed with both of these:yep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I don't thinks it's fair because so many guys would do anything for just 1 girlfriend and would treat them with respect and affection and really really appreciate them so it's not fair for you to have two
Aslong as they don't find out about the other haha :P
At the start of a relationship there is usually an assumption that they may be seeing other people. After some point, there is a very definite one that you would say if it isn't exclusive. Especially if you've stopped / not used condoms.

The idea of all three of you living together might work as a fantasy, but the chances of it happening in reality are almost nil.
Reply 13
Having an open relationship is fine -- as long as all parties are aware and consent to it. If they don't know and they believe themselves to be in an exclusive relationship with you, and you lead them to believe that, then you're cheating on both of them with the other.

Tell them. Don't leave it else one of them if not both might find out the wrong way.
Is two enough?

I have three. :ahee:
Original post by stefano865
Is two enough?

I have three. :ahee:

Haha :mmm:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Tamil Tiger
Perfectly fine

:rofl: good one

Any less couldn't handle me. :ahee:
(edited 8 years ago)
Of course bro. These hoes ain't loyal, they rotate. :smile:

[video="youtube;JXRN_LkCa_o"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JXRN_LkCa_o[/video]
That could actually work tbf.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending