The Student Room Group

Exeter VS Notts

received unconditional for nottingham v100
but i also loved exeter scared i wont achieve offer of aaa and wont get accepted/or instead get offered a place on cornwall campus (which i dont want to go to)

any advice on what to do
Original post by llanber
but i also loved exeter scared i wont achieve offer of aaa and wont get accepted/or instead get offered a place on cornwall campus (which i dont want to go to)

any advice on what to do

Why are you scared you won't achieve AAA? What have you achieved so far?

And I agree that Penryn would be a bad decision.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2
Original post by ageshallnot
Why are you scared you won't achieve AAA? What have you achieved so far?

And I agree that Penryn would be a bad decision.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Got AAAA but only with special consideration. one a was the mark to get an A

Also i have bad english teachers and im struggling alot with Hamlet and Blake so currently at a C/B on the A2 exam but teachers think i got a solid A in coursework
Original post by llanber
Got AAAA but only with special consideration. one a was the mark to get an A

Also i have bad english teachers and im struggling alot with Hamlet and Blake so currently at a C/B on the A2 exam but teachers think i got a solid A in coursework

Hmm, ok. What is Nottingham's offer if you don't firm and where are you thinking about for your insurance.
Reply 4
Hmm, ok. What is Nottingham's offer if you don't firm and where are you thinking about for your insurance.

AAA and southampton AAB
Go Nottingham. Unconditional offer from a good uni.
Original post by llanber

any advice on what to do

Don't choose Nottingham just because they gave you an unconditional offer. If Exeter is your favourite, put that as your firm and have an insurance choice you would be happy to go to as well if you don't get into the Streatham campus.
Original post by llanber
AAA and southampton AAB

Southampton is a perfectly good insurance if you don't get AAA. Go where you want to go and ignore the inducements.
Reply 8
Southampton is a perfectly good insurance if you don't get AAA. Go where you want to go and ignore the inducements.

which uni has a better overall reputation if that makes sense?
Original post by llanber

Personally, I would say Exeter > Notts > Southampton.
Original post by llanber

they are all good unis and the difference in reputation will make little difference to you

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending