The Student Room Group

Men what makes you think a girl is "trashy"?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Changing Skies
Because it does. It can enhance features and give a nice healthy glow. Why else would millions of people wear it? Why would celebrities bother with it if it made them look worse? Never understood people who have a problem with all makeup looks.

People also feel sexy and good about hem selves with makeup on,more of a confidence boost. Unless it's completely caked on,I don't see an issue with makeup too.
Original post by King Scorchy
Even if it's subtle, it still gets in the way of what her face looks like naturally - women seem to be blind to the fact that they look better with absolutely no make-up on.

I really can't be bothered - it's just a fact. Men prefer women without make-up (yet women seem completely oblivious to this).

I see your point. But I definitely look better with a bit of makeup. Plus it's so much fun :teehee:
Original post by Forumaddict
Makeup looks nice I think but there's lots of different styles you can wear it, I don't like lots of foundation so that you can see the actual makeup on her skin

Yeah I understand what you mean :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by whorace
Yes and no, almost always it would be considered trashy but there is a certain sophistication when done by some girls, but they're usually very classy in other respects.

Yeah, some (only a small handful) do look cool but for the most part I hate it. The sight, the smell, all of it lol
Original post by whorace
Yeah but as I said it's more of a personal preference than it being trashy, a lot of guys consider people with tongue piercings trashy due to its position, the ear is obviously not very sexual so it's fine. Depends on the style as well

I'm not really into piercings other than ear lobes or ear cartilage ones.
What do you mean style? Do you just like simple studs or really nice dangly earrings?
Original post by Forumaddict
Makeup looks nice I think but there's lots of different styles you can wear it, I don't like lots of foundation so that you can see the actual makeup on her skin

a lot of guys cant spot makeup when it isn't like this :rofl:
Original post by queen-bee
People also feel sexy and good about hem selves with makeup on,more of a confidence boost. Unless it's completely caked on,I don't see an issue with makeup too.

True. I definitely feel much more confident with it! Exactly. Some women like me have invisible eyelashes so a bit of mascara does wonders :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 46
Original post by Petulia
Not being interested in art makes you "trashy"? :curious:

I'm not talking about painting, I mean anti-intellectualism.
Original post by Changing Skies
Because it does. It can enhance features and give a nice healthy glow. Why else would millions of people wear it? Why would celebrities bother with it if it made them look worse? Never understood people who have a problem with all makeup looks.

Totally agree with you
Reply 48
Original post by homeland.lsw
The bold ones I completely agree with...
What do you mean by easy? ill fitting clothes? Like if she bought xxl clothes when she is an xxs?
hair colouring, well...
Piercings? Does that include ear piercings?

Explained already,

By easy I mean having low sexual standards, at it's extreme not even caring about health, in moderation just having a lot of partners without knowing them.

Ill fitting clothes yeah it sounds silly but if she's not even wearing clothes that fit her figure she's not exactly very self respecting is she? It's fine in doors obviously, wear your over large jumper with pride in private.
Reply 49
Original post by King Scorchy
Even if it's subtle, it still gets in the way of what her face looks like naturally - women seem to be blind to the fact that they look better with absolutely no make-up on.

I really can't be bothered - it's just a fact. Men prefer women without make-up (yet women seem completely oblivious to this).

Speak for yourself mate - not for the entirety of men. A bit of mascara and red lipstick and I'm anyones.
Reply 50
Original post by queen-bee
I'm not really into piercings other than ear lobes or ear cartilage ones.
What do you mean style? Do you just like simple studs or really nice dangly earrings?

Not a fan of dangly earings, neither are really trashy but simple studs would be my preference.
Original post by whorace
Explained already,

By easy I mean having low sexual standards, at it's extreme not even caring about health, in moderation just having a lot of partners without knowing them.

Ill fitting clothes yeah it sounds silly but if she's not even wearing clothes that fit her figure she's not exactly very self respecting is she? It's fine in doors obviously, wear your over large jumper with pride in private.

Can't be bothered to look back so I'll just stay neutral about it

Oh easy as in a whore? ok, yeah I agree...

I think a big jumper is cute and all cuddly but ok...kinda agree and disagree with you on that, but that's you and I'm me

Spoiler

Original post by whorace
Another one

Original post by Tamil Tiger

Big jewellery

on a similar note is cheap jewellery as if a girl or a guy for that matter has a chunky gold piece then it not trashy but it it just a gold plated chain the yep its trashy on anyone

Spoiler

Reply 53
Original post by Legendary Quest
Yeah, some (only a small handful) do look cool but for the most part I hate it. The sight, the smell, all of it lol

Forgot to include drugs as well :lol: I personally love the smell but don't smoke, so I don't mind the second hand cancer.
Reply 54
Original post by whorace
None but if you must the ear is best place, the tongue is often used but it's quite sexual, I think anything that draws attention like that is trashy.

nose piercing?
Reply 55
Original post by 999tigger
Having no interest in art?

I dont think ive ever seen a girl and thought she looks trashy. I have seen ones and thought they are rude or ignorant.

To clarify this one incase you didn't see my above post. I simply mean being anti-intellectual, as in having no interest in education.
Reply 56
Original post by whorace
Mainly odd colours (red, blue, green)
Being loud
Only talking about sex
Being nasty
Having no interest in art
Littering

I could go on

Luckily, the only girls who do that are the ones no one would want to date anyway
Reply 57
Original post by mkap
nose piercing?

Yeah i'd consider it trashy, less so than tongue and obviously way less than any private area :lol:
Original post by Tamil Tiger
Tattoos/piercings
Makeup
Fake hair/eyelashes
Big jewellery

not bein tamil :moon:
Original post by difeo
Luckily, the only girls who do that are the ones no one would want to date anyway

http://i.imgur.com/6t4C6ki.jpg?fb

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending