The Student Room Group

Men what makes you think a girl is "trashy"?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Oh another one, arrogance. UGH
Reply 61
Original post by whorace
Yeah i'd consider it trashy, less so than tongue and obviously way less than any private area :lol:

really i have a nose piercing and i think it looks elegant :cry:
Original post by King Scorchy
Even if it's subtle, it still gets in the way of what her face looks like naturally - women seem to be blind to the fact that they look better with absolutely no make-up on.

I really can't be bothered - it's just a fact. Men prefer women without make-up (yet women seem completely oblivious to this).

^ what you mean is that men prefer women who wear make-up in a way that looks like they're not wearing any. :rolleyes:
Original post by Bezoar
^ what you mean is that men prefer women who wear make-up in a way that looks like they're not wearing any. :rolleyes:

lol @ him not posting a pic of a girl with "no makeup" :rolleyes:
Original post by whorace
tattoos
piercings
hair colouring
revealing or ill fitting clothes
swearing
aggressive
easy
no self-respect
public drunkenness
materialistic

Neon hair colour is a warning sign/red flag of the women being a SJW tumblrite or feminist.

Basically it like natures warning signs with Bee's being the colour of yellow except with neon pinks and reds.
Original post by SophisticatedSir
Neon hair colour is a warning sign/red flag of the women being a SJW tumblrite or feminist.

Basically it like natures warning signs with Bee's being the colour of yellow except with neon pinks and reds.

again

http://i.imgur.com/6t4C6ki.jpg?fb

Top jej my friend :^)
Original post by SophisticatedSir
Top jej my friend :^)

:biggrin:
Original post by whorace
Forgot to include drugs as well :lol: I personally love the smell but don't smoke, so I don't mind the second hand cancer.

noo it makes me so uncomfortable! I always have to slyly take a few steps away from the person who's smoking :biggrin:
and the drugs lol that's definitely unattractive. And people who wear a shirt/jumper that's too small so you see their pot belly sticking out :zomg::yucky:
Reply 69
Original post by shia kafir
from essex.

OMFG Whyy? :biggrin:
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by whorace
To clarify this one incase you didn't see my above post. I simply mean being anti-intellectual, as in having no interest in education.

That would just make them a bit dim and depressing for me not trash.
Tattoos, swears frequenty, burps, is crude usually
Magalufians
Original post by In2u
OMFG Whyy? :biggrin:

the disgusting accent and lack of class in general.
Reply 74
Original post by 999tigger
That would just make them a bit dim and depressing for me not trash.

Idk, there's a difference between being dim and outright hating culture. I'm hardly going to hate on a mentally retarded girl but if someone dares say being a chav is the same thing as speaking four languages and liking art i'm going to look at them weirdly.
Original post by whorace
Idk, there's a difference between being dim and outright hating culture. I'm hardly going to hate on a mentally retarded girl but if someone dares say being a chav is the same thing as speaking four languages and liking art i'm going to look at them weirdly.

A lot of the "cultured" girls I know sleep around and smoke and do drugs the most oddly (like left wing hipster types)

Education is power tho :thumbsup:
Reply 76
Original post by MACmakeupgirl
A lot of the "cultured" girls I know sleep around and smoke and do drugs the most oddly (like left wing hipster types)

Education is power tho :thumbsup:

Yeah left wing hipster types are still trashy but in a different degree I suppose, the Bohemian lifestyle as lived by people like Lord Byron does have a degree of sophistication to it as well which is why I said smoking can be attractive on rare girls.
I find it trashy when they wear really revealing clothes to get guys to sleep with them (they have no self respect).
I also dont like it when they bitch about everyone 24/7
I dont find make up trashy, as long as theyre not caked in the stuff.
I also have no issues with tattoos, hair color etc...
Original post by whorace
Not a fan of dangly earings, neither are really trashy but simple studs would be my preference.

What about simple nose studs? not like the hoops/rings
Hair
Open wrists
tattoos
piercings
nose
cleavage
short skirts
short shorts
ankles

Quick Reply

Latest